CH 3: Events

As I stare at him, he suddenly blushes extremely hard to the point that he looks like a tomato. He was very flustered by what just happened... Honestly, I was a bit flustered myself after not seeing him for so long...

Suddenly we hear a few foot steps so we suddenly get back up as fast as we could so we wouldn't get caught by anyone and misunderstand the situation...

The person who were making the foot steps towards us was the school nurse...

???: Hello, what may be your reason to coming into my office? Oh, by the way my name is Jin. You may call me by my name.

V: Oh, Y/N my friend here tripped and got a bruise on her knee... Could you please do something about that??

Jin: Okay, thank you for telling me Y/N's situation. It's almost time, you should get back to class before your teacher scolds you.

V stares at Jin for 5 seconds then suddenly turns to me and looks at me in a worried expression...

Y/N: Jin is right, you have to get to PE. Don't worry, I'll be fine! Really!

V stares at me for a few more seconds..

V: Okay... I'll see you later after classes!

Y/N: Ok! Tell coach that I can't go to class okay??

He puts on a big grin showing his box like smile.

V: Sure!! Byeee!! Don't hurt yourself again!

He leaves the nurse's office leaving me and Jin alone..

Jin: So Y/N, let me have a look at that bruise.

I sit down in one of the seats and show him my bruise caused by those bitches a while ago.

He went up to me and kneeled by my feet and looked at my bruise analyzing it.. As I look at him analyzing me... I notice his features... They were very doll like... Nothing I have ever seen before.. He had beautiful soft plump lips, soft skin like a baby's butt, and eyes sparkling brightly.. He was different.... My heart suddenly beat a bit faster than normal....

What is happening???

He suddenly looked at me which made me jump a bit.

Jin: Hmmm, your bruise is not that bad.. I'll give you a pack of ice and keep it on that knee okay??

Y/N: Okay.. Thanks Jin.

Jin: No problem! *He winks at me*

Did he just wink at me??

He went to the other room where all the medical supplies were and got an ice pack out of the refrigerator and gave it to me.

Y/N: Thanks!

Jin: Keep it on the whole day and don't join PE class for today okay?? I'll give you an excuse list..

He hands me a paper to show to my coach for PE class.

Y/N: Thanks for helping! I'll be of now! Bye Jin!

Jin: Bye! Be careful!

I walked out of the nurse's office holding an ice pack on my knee, and suddenly.. I bumped into someone.... He was known... Very well known by the students here... Park Jimin... The school bully and the school's number #1 hottie.

Jimin: Hey! Watch where you're going bitch'

My face suddenly turned cold as I saw who I bumped into..

Y/N: What do you want from me??

His expression said everything.. He was pissed.. I wish I had fun, but people will suspect me... I'll let him pass for today..

Jimin: You just bumped into me bitch, apologize right now or you will face the consequences.

I smirk at him.

Y/N: No thanks.

I ignore him.. He also let me pass for it was only the first day of school and I was a new student.

I walked passed him with a smirk and his face was showing he wanted to punch you so hardly...

Park Jimin.. I absolutely hated his personality.. But they were right.. He was the number #1 hottie at school..

-------------------------------------

After classes, I was waiting for V outside by his locker leaning on it. He approaches me and suddenly takes my wrist and drags me outside to the basketball court where there was no one..

We were alone..

We stopped in the middle of the court.. I was very curious of what he wanted to do..

V: I can't tell you why I was gone for many years... In time, you will know why.... There are so many reasons that you won't understand....

There were a few minutes of silence, only hearing the breeze on the trees outside..

It was already 6:00 pm and you had to get ready for the raid tonight with the other teammates and members...

Y/N: Uhh, V.... I have to go home.. It's getting late...

I see him stare in the distance knowing that he can't hear what I just said.

I put my hands around his frozen body.. I hug him tightly knowing that his reasons were deep and that I really didn't want to touch on them...

Y/N: I'll go home now V... See you tomorrow for school!!

I let go of our hug and ran home to get ready for the raid.

Tnx for reading! Now we get to the action part next update!! ❤❤ Mafia things are about to happen!! More people to introduce!! Ahh things are getting interesting right??! ㅋㅋㅋ Stay updated! Byeee!!