CH 26: You Lied to Me! Like All the Other People in the World..

Y/N: What no one knows that is only between me and Namjoon here is that I'm the next in line right after him!

As I said this, I notice that the door was open with Hobi, V, Suga, Jungkook and Jin standing in place in utter shock... Along with Jackson at the back with Mark holding hands still trying to find out what was going on.

Namjoon: Y/N... Why did you say that! They are going to try and kill you now! Guys! Kill Yuri...

He quickly walks to me and hugs me tightly.

Y/N: You lied to me... Just like all the other people in the world... Everyone in my life has lied to me.. Even if I lost sadness.. I would not loose despair...

Namjoon: Y/N....

Suga: What is going on?!

Namjoon: Tsk...

Y/N: Now you are with this lying bitch. I should have killed her at school a while ago.

As I said this, I took my hand gun out, pointed it at her head and immediately shot without hesitation.

*Gunshot*

There was silence after the gunshot.

Namjoon: Y/N. You didn't have to do that!

Y/N: I had to. For personal reasons and logical reasons. She worked for GD and T.O.P., our rivals. She is the one giving information to them about us. Plus... I loved you as a person who was always there for me....Being betrayed by the person I trust the most is devastating...

Suga: What did you do this time?! Is she the one you made out with last time?

As he said that I turn to Suga shocked about what I just heard...

I turn back to Namjoon and walk up to him and slap his left cheek with my right hand... My tears started to flow out of my eyes.. I was not sad.. I was in despair....

Jungkook: Y/N! You are going to get fired!

Y/N: I'm next after Namjoon dies. Who cares? I have to take care of our mafia group after him.. I was planning to tell you guys when I was fully trained but now. It had to fucking be revealed...

I said coldly to him...

Hobi: You are next in line?

Y/N: Not obvious enough?

I was still cold to them.. I was pissed, in despair, and emotionless.

Namjoon: I-I.. I'm sorry..

Y/N: You have said sorry too much.. What are you trying to achieve with teaming up with V and Suga?

Namjoon: What are you talking about?

Y/N: V, Suga.. Hearing the whole conversation was like listening to a concert.. I'm not telling anyone though. You are safe... For now.. Don't worry, I'll erase it from my memories.

V & Suga: How?!!

They were shocked.

Y/N: Reading minds remember. I can't stop reading minds.. It just comes out to me.