CH 18: Dark and Light Power

You may notice I'm starting to put memes as the pictures. Enjoy a laugh before shit gets real! Hope you like the memes! Byee❤🖤

Me and Jungkook left Namjoon's office. Suddenly when Jungkook closes the door he suddenly starts nagging on me like an aunt.

Jungkook: Y/N! Why did you do that??!! It's the boss!! He looked super flustered!! You can't  do that!

Y/N: I do what I want, plus.. He is like a brother to me still..... I still care about him because he took care of me when I was 6 years old Jungkook....

Jungkook: .... Fine.. Just don't do that in front of other people okay??!

Y/N: Fine fine fine... I'm going to see Hoseok for my training.. See you at my house!

Jungkook: S-sure....

I left Jungkook in his office and went to my training room.

As I enter my training room, I see someone taking off his shirt with his back facing me....

Y/N: JUNG. HOSEOK...

Once he heard me, he let go of the shirt that was in his hand....

J-Hope: Uhhh... UHHH....

He slowly turned around showing his muscles and abs..... Woah.. Didn't know he was ripped but okay...

J-Hope: H-hey Y-Y/N... U-uuhhh.... I was just changing clothes before I got to talk to you about your training plan for the next few months.

Y/N: I'll let you off this time Hobi...

He looked at me surprised..

J-Hope: How did you know my real nickname??

Y/N: Pretty obvious... I can see or hear what you are thinking Hobi...

Hobi: YOU CAN READ MINDS??!!

He shouted and suddenly the door to my training room was kicked open.

I turned around to see who kicked my door open, it was Jeon Jungkook...

Y/N: YAH! YOU BROKE MY DOOR JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook: DID SOMEONE SAY READ MINDS??!!

He quickly opened his notebook and started writing as fast as he could...

As he was writing, Hobi was quickly putting on his new shirt before I could see him. I was getting pissed, so I took a dagger and threw it on the wall next to Jungkook's head and speed walked towards him and stopped right in his face...

When I threw the dagger, he stopped writing and paused and was slowly looking up to see who threw the dagger next to him....

I was only a few inches away from his face..

I gave off my death stare..

Y/N: Yah... Jeon Jungkook.. Would you mind fixing my door for me??

He looked terrified as I was only a few inches away from him....

Jungkook: S-s-s-suuree Y/Nnnn.......

He slowly walked back to the main office to call someone for repair.. As he was slowly walking back with his terrified face still, I turned around to check oh Hobi and I saw his face... He was in utter shock...

Hobi: Uhh, Y/N... How did you do that??

I walk towards him..

Y/N: What do you mean??

Hobi: How did you throw the dagger at the wall with such good aim?? Dagger throwing was the skill that you lacked the most...

Y/N: Really? Well, it's fun throwing daggers right beside people's faces and seeing their reaction.. It's hilarious!!