I'll Never Leave You

Ruru's

I woke up from the sound of the water dripping. I turned around and saw Glaiza with bunch of fruits, water and a towel.

She threw me the wet towel. “Wipe yourself.” She said. I could tell she is mad at me.

“I don’t need that.” I turned my back at her and covered myself with the comforter.

I heard her sigh. She then jumped on the bed and wiped my arm with the towel. “Care to explain what happened last night?”

“I don’t need to explain anything.” I tried to get my arm out of her soft hands but she pulled me again. “Stop moving, Ruru!” She yelled. I just sighed, I know I can’t do anything at this point.

“I think I shouldn’t marry Marx.” She said.

My eyes widened. “Why?” I asked.

“How am I going to leave you here all alone if you’re always going to cause trouble? Who will help you? Who will clean up your mess? Who will wake you up early to go to work? No one!” She yelled but eventually giggled.

She was just joking. I knew she wouldn’t even dare to back out on this wedding. “Actually, I saw someone at the bar last night.”

“Another one night stand?” She smirked.

“Nope. I even took her home, safe.”

“Wow. That’s a first. Tell me who’s the lucky girl.” She asked smiling.

Gabriella.”

She stopped wiping my upper body when she heard her name. “Gabriella? As in, Gabriella Garcia?!” She asked furiously.

“Yes.” I smiled at her. “And we’re gonna’ give it another try.”

She got off the bed and put her hands on her waist. “Oh hell no. Don’t you remember what she did to you back then? She made out with the basketball team in college. She fucked them, maybe almost all of them!  She’s a slut, you’re so dumb Ruru!”

“She has changed, Glaiza. Calm down.” I told her but why do I see jealousy in her eyes?

“How are you so sure? You just met her again last night. You were drunk and maybe her cleavage was so visible. It’s just lust Roo.” She rolled her eyes.

“Ha! The funny thing here is, it isn’t. I really love her. It just hit me like a truck. A cupid maybe hit me with an arrow named Gabriella.” I joked.

“Ew! You’re so goddamn corny, Ruru.” She yelled.

I threw her a pillow and it hit her right in her face. I laughed so hard.

“You little bastard!” She yelled and jumped on the bed. We love pillow fights and yes, we do act like kids sometimes. We push each other, punch each other, she loves pulling my hair… oh girls.

“Glai?” Marx surprisingly opened the door and it made us stop fighting and giggling on the bed. How the fuck did he get here?

“Baby? Why are you so early? I just came by to give Ruru these fruits. He had a pretty bad night.” She got off the bed and hugged Marx.

“I’m pretty sure Ruru can take care of his self.” He looked at me with an unsure smile.

“Can I talk to Glaiza for a minute?” I asked. He didn’t say anything, he just walked out the door.

“Wait for me in the parking lot, baby. I love you!” Glaiza screamed and I don’t think Marx even heard her.

I pulled her arm and made her sit on my bed. “Why the fuck does he have a spare key for this apartment?!”