Kol's Outing

Kol's POV

I woke up just as the sun was setting, Elena was still pressed tightly against me but now her legs were tangled with my own and she was practically lying on top of me. I had both my arms wrapped around her. She was snoring lightly, her mouth hanging open. She looked so peaceful, innocent and cute in her sleep. I nuzzled the top of her head, taking a deep breath. Her hair smelt of strawberries and coconuts. It was such a unique scent and I loved it. I would stay here all day if I could but I felt my hunger hit me and I couldn't risk hurting her. Nik would kill me if I did but I also didn't want her to hate me. She was fun and she had fire. She definitely was amusing when it came to Nik. I knew

I sighed and pulled myself out of Elena's grip, very hesitantly, I really didn't want to go. I managed to get out of bed without unsettling her and I leaned down, moving a piece of hair behind her ear and kissing her forehead. I straightened myself, picking up my discarded clothing and sped back to my room. I shed my boxers and threw my clothes into the washing basket in my bathroom. I turned on my rainfall shower and instantly stepped in and allowed my thoughts to take over.

Why did I want to stay with her so bad? I couldn't have feelings for this girl. I am Kol Mikaelson. One of the strongest, oldest and most dangerous vampires in the world. I am a known player and I wouldn't be tied down to just one girl. I shook my head in anger. I didn't feel anything for the other doppelgangers. I avoided Tatia like the plague, I knew what she was doing with my brothers and I wanted no part in it, she hadn't captivated me in the slightest like she had with Elijah and Nik. I had flings with Katerina and that's it, just a bit of fun besides she was a self-serving bitch, I didn't find her any more attractive than I had Tatia. So what was it about this girl? She shared their face but not their personalities. Although I did not know much about her, I'd heard things from my siblings. Rebekah had nothing good to say of course, I was however impressed and amused when I received the information that Elena had been the one to dagger her. I was even more impressed when I was told she'd also daggered Elijah once. Elijah was a completely different story, even though she'd previously daggered him, he had nothing bad to say about Elena, he told me she was selfless, she always sacrificed herself for her family and friends and anyone really, and that she was a real negotiator. And Nik didn't have much to say, he told me that she was stubborn, smart and had the Petrova fire. And she didn't disappoint. I knew Elijah had feelings for her and I wasn't sure how Finn felt towards her, they seemed close, plus Nik seems to feel something other than hatred towards her, and all of these factors made jealousy spark inside of me.

I groaned, maybe I did feel something for her but love was a vampires biggest weakness and I wouldn't let myself be weak. I pulled myself from my thoughts and out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around my hips and using another towel to dry my hair. Once I was relatively dry, I walked back into my room and picked out some clothes. I decided on a pair of black jeans and a dark green t-shirt. Once I was fully dressed, I walked back to Elena's room. I noticed she was still sleeping soundly and I decided to clean up the remnants of last night. I sped around the room, picking up all the wood form the broken drawers and both of the doors. I made a mental note to ask Nik about replacing them later. I gave one final glance at the sleeping beauty before I sped downstairs, the house was very silent and...empty. Where was everyone? I shrugged, they were probably out. I threw on my usual leather jacket and stepped outside. I sped to my Harley motorbike and then drove off down the road, in search for a meal. I was starving. I drove until I reached the Mystic Grill.

Walking in I noticed it was relatively full, people were eating their breakfasts. I noticed a group of girls staring at me, whispering, I knew what they were saying of course and it made me smirk. The group was too big though and too much of a risk, plus I didn't like girls that just threw themselves at me. I noticed another girl sitting by herself at the bar and I grinned. I walked over to the bar and sat in the seat next to her, not caring if someone occupied it. She was slightly similar to Elena, except her hair was darker and her skin was pale, her eyes were a light shade of honey. She was wearing a black vest that showed a lot of cleavage with dark blue jeans. Maybe I could use her in more ways than one. I thought as a smirk grew on my face.

"Bourbon neat," I said to the bartender. Turning towards the woman next to me who was sipping on a nearly finished tumbler of whiskey, "And what will you have Sweetheart?" I asked and she turned towards me, clearly ready for an argument but when she took in my appearance she smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'll have the same please," she confidently spoke, I smirked and signalled for the bartender to bring the same to her. I could smell her arousal of course and I knew I'd use that to my advantage. The drinks were placed in front of us and we both took a sip.

"So what brings a pretty thing like you here this early?" I inquired, I knew she must have some real issues if she's drinking at nine in the morning.

She raised her dark eyebrow in slight amusement, "Well I recently became single due to my boyfriend being a cheating scum bag, you?"

"Just in need of a drink and some fun," I grinned and winked, then she blushed and smiled.

"I hope this doesn't sound too forward... but do you want to get out of her?" She whispered in my ear. I smirked, this was happening a lot earlier than I thought it would. Before I could voice my reply she was walking off, with a sway of her hips. I placed the money for the drinks on the counter along with a twenty dollar tip and walked after her. When I exited the bar she was nowhere in sight but her scent led to an alleyway nearby and I followed it in excitement, I hadn't slept with a woman in many years and I was looking forward to this but I couldn't help but to think of Elena, what I wouldn't give for her to be the one I was doing this with. I rounded the corner into the alleyway, spotting that the woman had her shoulder leaning on the wall beside her, with her back to me. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck, wrapping an arm around her. She moaned and grinded her arse against my groin causing me to hiss slightly. My other hand went down to her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them, slipping my hand inside her panties and instantly playing with her clit causing her to moan and jerk against my hand. I felt her hands fumbling behind her, attempting and failing to undo my jeans. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, she was so inexperienced. I removed my hands from her body, bringing a whine from her as she turned around, her eyes full of lust and her arousal filling the air, the smell didn't even compare to that of Elena's. I needed to stop thinking about her. I undid my jeans and pulled my cock free from the tight confines of my jeans and boxers. I hissed as the cold air hit it. I spun the girl in front of me around, as her hands splayed across the wall. I pulled her jeans and panties down and slammed my dick deep in her. She moaned like a bitch in heat and I grabbed her hair as I groaned. I was glad the feeling of sex hadn't changed. I closed my eyes, imagining that it was Elena in front of me, her moans that were attempting to be hushed, her hair in between my fingers, her skin that my skin was slapping against. I leaned over her and sunk my fangs into her as I came. She screamed and I pulled away when I heard her heartbeat go slow. I pulled out of her and straightened myself up. She was still leaning against the wall, I knew she was going to faint so I turned her back to face me.

"You won't remember me or what I did to you. You came out here and fucked with a random guy and you were attacked by an animal," I compelled her and she nodded and repeated it in a monotone, robot like voice. And with that I flashed back to my Harley and drove away back home.

...

When I reached the house I found it empty and I found myself worried. Where were Rebekah, Elijah, Nik and Finn? And more importantly where was Elena? I flashed to her room but there was no sign of her, only her scent. I called Elijah when I realised she was nowhere in sight.

"Hello?" His voice asked curiously.

"Elijah? It's Kol, Elena she's gone. I've looked everywhere and she's not here. Elijah what if she's ran away? Nik will ki-"I started before I heard him and Nik laughing.

"Kol she's out with Rebekah, they're having a girls day/night. There's no need to have a panic attack," They laughed again and I hung up in anger, how dare they laugh at me, I threw my phone at the wall and walked off back to my room. I turned my music on and laid down on the bed.

What was this girl doing to me?

����