Confusion and Sleepovers

I woke up to a splitting headache and instantly reached for my head. When I felt a warm liquid against my fingers I opened my eyes and attempted to look at them but found that my vision was extremely blurry. I blinked my eyes trying to get rid of the grogginess.

"She's waking up!" I heard a voice say from above me. Wait I know that voice. That's Kol's voice. Why did he sound so concerned. In the next moment four figures were looming over me and I blinked repeatedly till the blurriness dissipated. Above me loomed Elijah, Kol, Finn and Klaus. Why were they looking at me like I was a puppy at a pet shop?

"Can you hear me love?" Klaus asked and I nodded, disliking the fretful expression on his face. I noticed that Elijah was holding my right hand and that Kol was holding the other.

"What happened?" I asked pulling my hands from the two men's grasp, more sharply than I meant it to be. I reached out for Finn hoping he'd help me recover from whatever had just occurred. But before Finn could help me, I found myself in Klaus' arms. I was too weak to fight him so I just allowed him to carry me and place me on the large sofa. He kneeled on the floor absentmindedly stroke the hair away from my face. I repeated my question from earlier, willing them to answer me.

"Well you saw Niklaus' lunch," Finn spat angrily, glaring at Klaus all the while. I'd never seen him this way. I was suddenly confused. And Klaus flinched at his brother's harsh tone. Why would lunch make me faint? My eyes widened as it came back to me.

There were two men walking down the stairs carrying something. I strained my neck to look and when I spotted the naked young blonde woman, who looked so much like Caroline. When I noticed how pale she was and the blood and fresh bruises that marred her flesh I felt nauseous. Then it all went black.

I suddenly felt nauseous again and for a moment I was scared I was going to faint again. I flinched away from Klaus' touch and he stood seemingly angry at Finn's blunt honesty. In a moment Kol took his place and began wiping away the blood that must've covered my hair. He inspected the wound and seemed to have a mental battle with himself until he bit into his wrist and offered me it. I hesitated. I was going to refuse until another wave of pain shot through my head.

I wrapped my lips around the already healing wound and sucked. Once the blood hit my tongue I turned into a mad woman. My hands captured the area surrounding, holding him in place. I moaned at the taste. It was like chocolate with a slight metallic taste. I felt myself become aroused. I only stopped when the wound had completely healed. I pulled away reluctantly with what I can only guess was a bright red flushed face. What was that? Finn, Elijah and Klaus were all staring at me shocked, interested and predatorily. Kol was staring at me with almost black eyes that projected lust. He looked like he was on drugs. I felt like I was their prey. I began to get scared and instinctively backed away. They still all kept their eyes on me.

"Finn?" He didn't answer. "Elijah?" No reply. "Kol?" Nothing. "Klaus?" Nothing but silence. "You're scaring me," I pleaded and it seemed to work because it was Finn who snapped out of the lust trance first. And then almost at the same time the other brother's came back to reality also. We still all remained in an awkward silence though.

"What the hell was that?" Kol exclaimed, sounding like a little kid, voicing all of our thoughts.

"I don't know but I'll try to look for something about it in my books and I'll contact my witch friends," Elijah replied seemingly still deep in thought. We somehow slipped back into uncomfortable silence, barely noticing that Elijah had left the room, followed by Klaus and eventually Kol.

"Do you still wish to stay in bed all day?" Finn asked suddenly and I smiled at him and nodded. He held his hand out to me. "Sadly you dropped our popcorn so that's off the table," he joked, trying to lighten the mood, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel a little better. He led me to my room and brought me to my bed. I crawled into the middle of the bed and waited for Finn to join me and when he did I rested my head against his bare chest. He pressed a couple buttons on the remote from earlier. "So what will it be?"

I thought for a minute "It's A Boy Girl Thing". He complied and half an hour later, a quarter way through the ice cream and deep into Finn's complaints that it was highly improbably that that's how body swapping would occur, a knock sounded at the door and Kol sauntered in.

"What are you doing?" He enquired. He seemed genuinely intrigued and slightly bored.

"Watching movies," I replied without taking my eyes away from the screen.

"Can I join?" Yep he was definitely bored.

"Fine" "No" Finn and I responded in unison. Kol grinned and went to go on the other side of me.

"You'll need to wear something more comfortable than jeans." I scolded gently and then he smiled and darted off like a little kid. Finn must've noticed my amusement because I was completely taken aback by his next statement.

"He was only 18 when he was turned, you'd think he'd have grown up by now but I guess being an eternal teenager isn't all that it's cracked up to be." He spoke with a distant look in his eyes and before I could reply Kol came bouncing in. He wore basketball shorts and a white vest. Why were all the men in this family so hot? I blushed slightly at where my thoughts had lingered off to. He climbed into the other side of the bed and I removed my head from Finn's chest to place it on the void of pillows between the two men that surrounded me. I went to get a spoon of ice cream when suddenly Kol swept in and ate the spoon of ice cream meant for me. He looked at me with a cheerful smirk and I just shook my head. He reminded me so much of Jeremy. Jeremy... No I couldn't let myself breakdown in front of these monsters again. We stayed like that all day, watching movie after movie, Kol or Finn occasionally stealing my spoon of ice cream and I felt asleep thinking the same thing that had stuck in my mind for hours.

What did I just sign myself up for?

����