ONE

Camila Cabello, an office lady with nothing catchy, working every day for a steady income, also having a steady relationship with her boyfriend.

Her days were very boring. It was just going to work, getting off work, and going back home. Sometimes she might go on to the Internet, watching some fanfictions of her favourite boy group One Direction, or watching videos on YouTube, If not she might be watching Netflix, there must be something catching her interests, and like this she lived her days.

During holidays, she usually went out with her boyfriend for a date. Saying it's a date, it was actually just a walk in the park or having a drink in the cafe. Sometimes it would be interesting of them to watch a movie together.

Her life was boring and regular. She didn't wish for an exciting love relationship nor a luxurious life. The ordinary life was enough for her, she hoped it was like this till she grew old, till she passed away.

Until that day.

-

"Marry me," this is a statement, not a request.

Austin, who she had been dating for two years, was now kneeling in front of her, with a bunch of roses in one hand, and a shining diamond ring in the other, looking at her with affection.

If it was in a rural countryside under the starry sky, or in a private booth in a fancy restaurant, then maybe she would... No, not accept, but ease her anger! At least she would come up with a better reason to reject.

And now? This was an open air square in front of a cafe, with crowds of people passing by, people seeking for a piece of silence from a cup of coffee in the city, or students having a part time job in the cafe, gathering around intrigued, looking forward to her saying "I do", then bursting round of applause like in the TV series, and celebration coming after.

FUCK! Camila was cussing inside. WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING? The most thing she hated in her life was things without planning, she was already crossed by being made the spotlight in the crowd, let alone marriage!

Still, she possibly had some feelings for him in the two years. Camila didn't humiliate Austin, she smiled shyly, escaping from the crowd, offering him a face saving way out, making an impression that she was not rejecting just being shy.

Shyness? Fake! Even that affectionate stare from Austin was fake too. She hadn't even seen him staring at her this gentle and sweet in these seven hundred days.

Getting more furious inside, Camila was only showing her emotions by speeding up her pace.

If I knew that I would fucking refuse his invitation, stay at home and watch Netflix, the newest season of OITNB was released recently!

After a distance of walking, Austin caught her up and pulled her hand to force her to stop.

"You haven't given me an answer, marry me,"but maybe seeing her sight that might kill people if it could, he added, "please."

"Sure..." but before Austin could hug her and spin themselves around with joy, "the fuck of your ass bitch."

Austin froze on his action. Honestly that pose was ridiculously funny.

After a few seconds he started coaxing, "Mila baby, you know you are already 24, few years later you..."

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Camila couldn't stand his muttering anymore, she could tolerate it before, but it only made her feel sick now. "Let me ask you, what things I hate?"

"Eh..."

Camila couldn't hold her chuckle when she saw Austin couldn't even spit a word. Hate? Being her boyfriend for two years and didn't know she hated people making decisions for her the most?

"Okay nevermind, then you say, what do I want the most?"

"Um.. A diamond ring?" Austin guessed confidently, taking out again the ring with a small diamond people couldn't even notice.

Camila shaked her head in frustration, what she really wanted was, two people cuddling and watching a movie at home. Why did they always have to go outside? It could be romantic just staying at home!

But it only proved that, her boyfriend didn't even understand her a bit. Two years. Her time!

"Let's break up." This time, she didn't even look back, made a decision for herself.