ELEVEN

Camila stuck her head out of the blanket. She heard some noises and saw Lauren sitting next to her focusing on her new iphone.

This time, Lauren was facetiming Dinah. Camila sneaked out from the cover of blanket. Lauren was too focused on roasting Dinah again that she didn't even notice Camila had woken up.

Camila silently went near Lauren and entered the area the camera could film. Lauren was busy looking at Dinah. When Dinah saw Camila, she was going to say something but Camila put her index finger on her lips cuing Dinah to keep quiet.

Suddenly, Camila tapped on Lauren's shoulders and yelled. Lauren jumped scared but then stared at Camila smiling.

"Good morning to you too."

"I can still scare you whenever I want." Camila pouted acting upset because Lauren was so apathetic.

Lauren shrugged and heard Dinah speaking from the phone realising she had forgotten her friend.

"Hey! You must be Camila! I'm Dinah Jane, you can call me DJ or Dmac or whatever you want." Dinah said smiling sweetly.

"Hi! Yes I'm Camila, you can call me Mila." Camila smiled back.

"Can you two stop being so sweet and cute?" Dinah said laughing.

"Says you and Mani?" Lauren said smirking.

"Um.. I gotta go. I have to walk my fish. Talk to you later bye." Dinah said before she cut the line.

Lauren rolled her eyes and turned to face Camila.

"You two should meet sometime. You will be good friends."

"You look so bottom when you are with her."

"No. Fucking. Way." Lauren said moving her index finger left and right.

"We'll see." Looking at the expression of Lauren like she owned the world, Camila had a sudden impulse to bite her finger.

But before she could bite it, Lauren pinched her face. "You are the bottom." Then rushed out of the room quickly after saying that.

"Jauregui!" Covering her cheek with her hand, Camila pouted and frowned.  Later on she heard some noises coming from the kitchen. She knew Lauren went to do their breakfast. She went back under the blanket and tried to sleep again. Thinking to let Lauren wake her up later.

-

After what happened in the morning, the negativity in both of them disappeared, also the awkwardness after their argue. Not long after they had their breakfast, the doorbell rang. Camila opened the door. It was the delivery of the set of bedclothes.She paused when the guy asked her to sign for the parcel. She glanced at Lauren at the corner of her eye. As she was going to ask to return the products, Lauren had already taken the pen and signed for her.

Camila didn't ask when the delivery guy was still her as I was too embarrassing. And after he left, Camila and Lauren were alone at home again. Camila didn't know how to start. She didn't want to bring up the topic that they were arguing yesterday but she was curious of Lauren's attitude. So she just frowned and stood at the porch. Lauren at the moment had already brought everything into the living room. She saw Camila still standing at the porch so she called. " Camz, do you want to use it now or wash it first?"

"Huh?" Camila didn't get it. Lauren was insisting not letting Spongebob get on the bed, but why was she asking now?

"I said, do you want to make the bed with me?" Lauren smiled.

Camila stared into that piercing green eyes intensely. She wanted to see through what Lauren was thinking. But Lauren's bold eyes were only containing genuine emotions. After hesitating for a few seconds, Camila said, "Let's do it." She smiled broadly jumping into her bedroom, happily unpacked the stuff.

The process was fast under the cooporation of two people. They washed the bed sheet that was taken down and hung it in the balcony. Camila had been happy after putting on the Spongebob bed sheet on her bed. Her long wavy hair was tied into a ponytail. She was squinting her eyes working in the sun, with satisfying smile on her face. Lauren was stunned that she stopped everything she was doing to stare. She embarrassingly averted her sight after receiving Camila's suspicious look and looked down at the ground.

It was only a Spongebob. What power did it have to make Camila so happy and so satisfied? Lauren felt good just seeing Camila's smiling face. She asked Camila, " what do you want for lunch? Pizza takeaway? Or Chinese food?"

Hearing those food that she liked, Camila smiled brightly. "Can we have both?I've been working all day. I'm starving." After saying she pressed her hand on her stomach and pouted. Lauren couldn't help but rub Camila's head affectionately.

She thought, she started liking spoiling Camila like this. She started liking the smiling face on Camila. When treating someone good become a habit, the habit would make you addicted and couldn't kick off.

Lauren didn't accommodate each other just because they were living together anymore. She was doing it because she wanted to see the satisfying expression on Camila's face when she could do anything she liked.

-

After lunch they washed the dishes together. Suddenly they heard the doorbell rang again.

Camila wiped her hands and went to open the door. But before she reached the door, someone banged loudly at it. Not wanting to disturb the neighbours, Camila quickly opened the door.

"Surprise!" Someone shouted before Camila could see who was there.

"Dinah Jane!!!" Lauren heard the voice and quickly ran out of the kitchen. She saw nothing but her best friend hugging her wife and kissing her cheek. Her another best friend coming with Dinah was Normani who looked at her shaking her head.

"Cheechee, you are so cute and pretty. That bitch is so lucky."  Dinah finally let go of Camila who was blushing like a tomato.

"Hi! I'm Normani, Lauren's best friend." Normani said pulling Camila into a tender hug and smiled sweetly, afraid of breaking the small girl.

"Hey! Hey! I'm here." Lauren protested to the ignorance.

"Hey Lauser. We just came pass and decided to visit." Dinah said showing her two empty hands.

"Bitch it's fine. Have you had your lunch yet?

"We just had it and were going home." Normani said pointing at Camila's cheek. "Girl you got some sauce here."

Camila heard it and tried to clean the stain with her finger but she couldn't reach the spot. Suddenly Lauren brought her hand up and wiped the stain away with her thumb. Camila froze. She could still feel the remaining heat from Lauren in her face. Her face got redder when she saw Lauren sucking her thumb with her mouth.

"Aww girls, we should go, it's being late. Nice to meet you Mila. See you next time."

Dinah and Normani waved goodbye and left the apartment. Camila turned and saw Lauren smiling brightly. She leaned in and pressed her lips on the green eyed girl's cheek before she realised what had happened. She lowered her head in embarrassment and muttered, "thanks."

"Oh..." Lauren pressed her hand on the spot Camila just kissed. She was absentminded and realised she should say something. "You're welcome."

Hearing this Camila didn't how to respond. The atmosphere was awkward and made Camila regretted the kiss. She was too impulsive.

Suddenly Camila's phone rang and broke the silence. Camila saw it was her mum and picked up the call. "Mami." She was thanking her mum inside. If it was not the call, she didn't know how long the silence would be.

She listened to her mum's mutter on the other side of the phone, repeating "yeah", "ahuh","really". But her mind was all about what was Lauren thinking now. Until her mum said something which made her yelled surprisingly, "What? You and Daddy are coming tomorrow?" Her sight unconsciously floated onto Lauren's same frozen face as hers.