NINE

When Lauren walked out of her room, she saw Camila sitting on the couch reading a leaflet with a list of products from the department store. She thought it was not good to stay at home all day so she suggested to go out to the department store, Camila agreed and drove her there.

Didn't have anything specific to buy, pondering around every floors with the escalator, both of them were keeping a fist's distance from each other. But when they were in a place where there were many people, Lauren would grab Camila's hand, or put her arm around her waist to prevent getting lost. And when there was enough space, she would keep the distance again, secretly making a good impression for the gentleman behaviour in Camila's mind.

When Camila saw something she was interested, Lauren won't stop her to see. She would stop and accompany Camila to take a look, giving some useful advice. Even though the dressing style, tastes of colours and fashion for both of them were different, Camila would still listen to Lauren and think deeply in detail. Towards something that interested Lauren, Camila would do the same. They didn't coordinate deliberately, it was like the mode of getting along of themselves was like this, everything was natural.

Just like the life of two people, they would think of each other, consider about each other and tolerate each other. It didn't mean they change themselves intentionally, and luckily there were not very large differences between the two people's daily habits, this made them living peacefully. Occasionally mentioned, Lauren couldn't help but think, is this destiny which made her choosing another half for marriage so match herself in an impulse.

For example the choice of colour, she liked blue and Camila liked pink. It was just right to buy stuff in a pair, one for each of them and wouldn't mix up, toothbrushes, slippers, cups... The house that she used to live alone had been occupied by pairs and pairs of things, didn't know why but Lauren loved this feeling.

Even though Lauren liked to go to bed with a stuffed frog animal called Lennon and Camila liked to sleep with her teddy bear called Bobby, on the queen-sized double bed, they could always lay on it cuddling with their favourite dolls to sleep.

Anyway, going to sleep with a doll was always their personal interest, but the thing Camila was going to buy made her rarely objected, and Camila also insisted unlike she usually did.

The display bed had a light blue bed sheet with a Spongebob as big as the bed on it. Different from the affection glowing in Camila's chocolate swirl eyes, Lauren felt disgust from heart, she hated Spongebob.

She couldn't imagine the scene she slept on that bed sheet every night.

Camila loved the bed sheet very much since the moment she saw it. She quickly asked the sales lady to measure the size for her and took out her credit card to pay.

"No way, " every hair behind her neck stood up.

Camila suspiciously turned her head and frowned, this was the first time Lauren opposed her after they got married.

As Lauren was still thinking, Camila had already swiped her card and filled in all the goods sending information. She took back her card and ready to grab Lauren's hand to leave.

When Lauren came back to herself, she found everything was settled, grumpily took her hand out of Camila's. Lauren walked towards the driveway herself leaving Camila behind, she didn't want to shop anymore.

Lauren's action made Camila frowned. She used to have freedom before marriage, but Lauren had never been like this to her after they married. She couldn't believe this, so she uncontrollably questioned Lauren's attitude after they got on the car.

What made Lauren angry was, it was their home, but Camila bought it without her agreement, she didn't even consider about her fear.

"That thing, deserve this price? And you still bought it?"

The despise in Lauren's tone made Camila felt disrespected, so she snapped, "I used my own money, not yours."

"But I bought the bed, I don't allow you to put that talking cheese on it."

"Talking cheese so what? Just makes everything looks better in such a messy room!"

"Messy? Says you? Always throwing clothes everywhere at home..."

"......"

The two kept arguing on the way home, the topic they were arguing about was already offset. Lauren's voice became louder and louder as Camila's eyes turned more and more reddish. Eventually when they entered the apartment, Lauren spat out "this is my home...", causing the tears welling up in Camila's eyes slid down.

"It's your home and not my home, right? Then I can leave..." It was Lauren who asked her to rent out her apartment! Camila thought as she was walking towards the door. But before she could reach the door, a figure had already passed by her and quickly walked out of the apartment, slamming the door shut.

Camila froze. As she came back to herself, she found she was alone in the apartment. She didn't care anymore and cried out loud without restraint. She walked into her bedroom, sitting herself on the floor leaning against the bed. She started hitting the bed with her fist and yelled.

"It was your fault! It was your fault! Making us quarrel! It was your fault!"

When her emotions were better, she grabbed her teddy for comfort, but realised it was a bit different than usual, looked like it was feeling unfair for Lauren because she spent money for the Spongebob bed sheet. Camila felt wronged and whined, "Even you disagree with me?" After she finished she saw herself pressing on Lauren's stuffed animal.

Taking the stuffed frog as a cushion to lean on, Camila threw herself on the couch in her corner legs crossed. She wiped her tears as she thought about what happened just now.

Lauren had never treated he like this. She had never said things this rude to her. And recalling the first day she came here, is Lauren who told her herself "make yourself home". Because of this she decided to rent her apartment out. To be honest staying here made her feel more "at home". This also achieved the dream in her heart long time ago.

- Someone waiting for her at home when she came back from work and cuddled with her-

And Lauren didn't just wait at home for her to come back every day, later on she even drove to pick her up after work so she didn't have to catch a bus in a tired body. There was always a whole table of dinner when she came back. Everytime Camila thought of these, she felt really touched and wanted to cuddle with Lauren, using her way to express the feelings that she couldn't use words to tell.

But Lauren said those words to her today, that "this is my home...". So did she mean this is she Lauren's home and not her Camila's? She couldn't stop thinking this way.

Giving her the warmth from a home, but saying this is not her home...

Camila wiped the tears that blurred her sight again, seriously wondering why they would turn up like this. They had lived together for more than a hundred days without an argue. But the serene place was suddenly thrown a bomb, destroying the perfect marriage life she thought it was.

Rubbing her eyes, Camila pouted. Her eyes were soring, her heart was aching, and more and more tears were dropping.

Lauren Jauregui please come back! She regretted buying Spongebob already!