TWO

Camila angrily left her boyfriend behind her. Oh, ex-boyfriend.

She didn't go towards the direction to home, instead she didn't even notice where she was heading to, just go straight when it's green light, turn when red.

So when she bumped into someone, she didn't know where she was.

"Oh, sorry," Camila muttered, it was really her fault being careless.

"It's alright," that person smiled gently, picking up the bunch of flowers dropped on the floor and patted away the dust on it.

Suddenly Camila froze staring straight at the flowers, weren't these the same as those Austin was going to give her?

"Is there a problem?" The dark haired girl noticed her intense gaze at the flowers, asked curiously.

"Can I know where did you buy these?"

"Oh, you mean this bunch of flowers?" The girl giggled, that was cute. "Go straight down this road, turn right till the end of the street, that flower shop is on a closing down sale, 7 dollars per bunch, I think it is quite cheap so I bought one for decoration at home."

Sales product... Brilliant, even using sales product when you were proposing, who knew if the diamond ring was fake or not.

"Oh, really? Thank you."

"You like it? Then it's a present for you! If you don't mind."

Camila quickly rejected, "no, no, no, this is not appropriate."

"Nevermind, just take it!"

"Then... then thank you."

"Yeah, it's alright."

The raven haired girl turned around and ready to leave, but the brunette called and stopped her, "Hey! The lady who gave me flowers! Where are we now?"

-

Later, Camila took the girl to a coffee shop for the reason of reciprocation.

"It's better for me to buy you a drink to thank you," Camila persisted.

After they both sat down, Camila didn't understand where her impulse came from, she told everything about her baffling proposal to that person.

And why, she didn't really know.

"I really, really hate this!" The petite girl stabbed the spaghetti served by the coffee shop with a fork with all her strength.

"You only hate this sudden, right?" The girl supported her head with her hand, looking at Camila with a bright smile.

But Camila was focusing on stabbing the spaghetti so she didn't notice. "No, if he talked about proposing to me normally today, I think I will still reject him." She stopped and thought carefully. "Right, I will still reject him."

"Why?" The black haired girl was intrigue, "Do you love him?"

"Love?" Camila vaguely looked up, love? They never said that word before. "Seriously, no."

"Why are you together if you don't love him?"

Camila recalled her memory in detail, but couldn't even remember the reason they were dating after dating for that long, "I think it's because the relationship was steady? So we dated, I forgot."

"How can steady become a reason? You must be in love with each other!"

"Really? Honestly, my life has been steady, boring, almost not having any impulse..."

Not having any impulse? The girl smirked, "Hey! My name is Lauren Jauregui, how about you?"

"I'm Camila Cabello."

"Camz..." she spoke with her raspy voice, seemed like it had magic, Camila lost herself in the galaxy green eyes, getting tempted by every characteristics emanated from that girl. "Then marry me."

Marrying? Marrying a girl? Marrying a girl she had known just for an hour?

-

Gosh! She was married, she was married to a girl, married to a girl who she hadn't known for three days!

Camila was sitting on the bed in a hotel, still couldn't believe she was just married, and she just rejected her boyfriend who she had dated for two years before she married Lauren.

And now she agreed to marry a girl, and registered immediately after she agreed.

She stared static at the diamond ring on her hand, big and shining brightly. Seriously, if you gave her a chance to decide again, she would definitely choose to marry Lauren not Austin.

Why? Maybe... maybe it's because Lauren would wipe away the food on her cheek gently with her thumb and Austin would just show a face of despise and asked her to clean it away. Maybe it's because Lauren would hold her hand tightly when they were crossing the road and Austin would just hurry before the green light turned red and leave her behind. Maybe it's because Lauren would open the door for her to get on the car before she got on and put on the seatbelt for her and Austin would just tell her off for being slow and hurry her to put on her seatbelt...

Yeah, luckily Lauren was a woman, otherwise there would be countless guys in the whole world being single.

When the green eyed girl walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapping herself, Camila was scared out of hell. She could be just wearing her panties inside, or nothing!

"You... you... you..."

"I like to sleep naked, you won't mind, right?"

Erm... can I say I do? "Sure no." She heard herself said this, and when she looked back, there was only a double bed!

She... sleeping on the same bed with me... naked?!

Gosh...

"Um... I..." The brunette stuttered with a blush on her cheek.

"Let's go to sleep," Lauren said smiling, "what do you think two girls can do?"

Camila let out a breath in relief. She nearly spit it out like something "I'm still a virgin". Yeah right, what else could happen between two girls?

Only when she saw Lauren throwing out her thong from under the blanket, she blushed so hard.