EPILOGUE II - To get marry was a small thing (End)

This chapter took me really long to finish. And finally this book came to an end. Thank you for all your support!! Don't forget to check out my new story Rose&Lily. Update soon! Please vote for them!!

-

Lauren and Camila couldn't avoid a told off from their parents. But seeing Taylor and Sofia's embarrassing moment was really hilarious. When they were looking down listening to their parents' lecture, their shoulders were still shivering from holding their laughter.

After giving them a lecture for about half an hour, the parents finally stopped. They saw their daughters were just being forced too much these days, escaped thinking they could get rid of the role of the main characters. As they didn't make any trouble, they decided to stop and let them go back to their restroom to rest and wait for tonight's party.

Speaking of party, that was actually a ball. And the way of serving food was a buffet. In this way there wouldn't be a problem of any guests being isolated by the hosts. The guests could also enjoy themselves.

But it was not a good time for the brides. They were wearing two conspicuous dresses that they couldn't line up and get their food like other guests did. They could only starve themselves and put on their smiles, having small talks with friends who came up for blessings.

They didn't invite too many people. There were only a few close friends from them and their parents got invited. Also, even though nowadays more people were accepting homosexual love, there were still homophobic people who were not willing to give them blessings.

-

Under the fascade of Lauren's fake smile, she was burning in anger inside. "I'm starving..." She turned to Camila smiling but actually complaining. The tremble in her voice supported the reality of what she said.

Camila's acting was not as good as Lauren. she looked down and ran her hand through her hair. "Me too..."

"How about we ask Sofi to bring some food for us?"

"... Have you ever seen two brides sitting at the corner eating?"

Lauren imagined that scene in her mind, it was... Whatever, to avoid having a lecture of manner after the party by Camila's dad, she better not challenge his authority.

Looking at their parents chatting happily with their old friends, Lauren sighed and wiped the tears that didn't exist. They should have skipped the party at night not the "Yes, I do." in the evening. Now Sofia and Taylor were pissed and didn't even talk to them. They couldn't even ask them to bring food for them......

No. She shouldn't have talked about holding a wedding party. They should have directly gone to a honeymoon. That would be perfect!

-

Most of the guests had gone and the venue was not crowded anymore. But in the crowd Lauren met her eyes with someone. That person walked towards them smiling. Lauren also turned towards him and smiled. Her arm snaked onto Camila's waist to catch her attention.

Camila didn't notice. She hadn't even looked clearly at Brad's face. And when Brad walked near her, she finally recognised that familiar quality. He was her lover's ex-boyfriend. Her smiled instantly froze on her face. She didn't know she should smile or not.

Before she brought herself together, Brad was already standing in front of them. Lauren smiled and greeted him, "Hi Brad." After she treated him as her brother, when she met him under this situation, her only thought was to formally introduce Camila to him. There was no more love, just infatuation to a family member.

But Camila, who had her arm on her waist, tensed and Lauren could feel it clearly. It was not Lauren didn't understand. It was just they should move on on this together.