FIVE

A jacket fell off from Camila's shoulder, she knew that was Lauren's considerate act, she shrugged to adjust the jacket in place. She didn't look back, afraid that if she looked back she would think of the toughness in the dream and feel bad because of Lauren.

Lauren sat next to her, "Why are you sitting here this early? Don't you need me to call you a few times to wake you every day?" The older girl joked, recalling the funny moment when the small Latina pretended angry and stared at her after she woke her up. But the brunette just nodded her head slightly, not as shy as she used to.

Lauren pouted after not getting a response, looking at the slowly more dazzling sun like Camila did, paused for a few second before looking back and pulling up the zip on the jacket for the brunette, "Don't forget to wear a jacket if you want to sit here, it's always cooler in the early morning."

Lauren's action was small and soft, not wanting to hurt the smooth skin of the small girl. Camila looked down at the action of Lauren on her jacket, suddenly grabbed her hand in her hands, she looked up and grinned widely at her, "Can you make me breakfast?" then furrowed, "I've been awake for some time, I'm starving."

Looking at the spoiled expression of the small girl, Lauren's heart nearly melted. She took back her hand and combed the girl's hair, helped her put on her jacket and nodded, "What do you want?"

"Anything," she added, "The faster the better."

"Alright," Lauren then stood up and walked towards the kitchen, washed her hands and putting on her apron.

Camila rested her chin on the back of the recliner, the angle was just right to look into the kitchen from the balcony. She looked at Lauren's back working busy, the tenuous shoulder looked vulnerable, but strong enough to take good care of her daily life, allowing her to rely on her in the very short time. Just like just now she was sitting there alone, even when she starved and didn't think of making breakfast for herself, instead thinking of letting Lauren do her a meal to stop her stomach protesting.

Why was there someone didn't want to marry Lauren? She was shocked.

Just like her, never regretted signing the life long contract with Lauren.

-

Her thought was blurry and unclear, it was like a long period of time had passed but sometimes it was like just a short time. She could subtly hear Lauren speaking, but when she tried to ask, she fell into a deeper darkness.

Until Camila opened her eyes again with a heavy head, she knew she fell asleep.

Lauren's black hair was in front of her, with her back facing her, she scanned around and realised she was now on the couch. She occupied the whole couch, Lauren sitting on the floor by the couch.

Camila outskirted her cheek near Lauren's, saw her tapping on her phone quickly texting someone called Dinah, they were arguing with each other, so intense that she didn't even notice she was awake.

"How old are you to still arguing through texts?" She said coldly.

Lauren was scared by the sudden voice coming from her back that she nearly threw her phone away, luckily she caught it in a spin and then found her phone lagged by the spamming messages from her best friend, "I almost made her phone lag!!! And I just bought a new phone, can't you let it live longer?" She then stood up and stared at Camila who was still lazily laying on the couch at her height. "How old are you to fall asleep with yourself laying on the back of the recliner, is it more comfortable than a bed?"

Camila knew Lauren was obviously talking about her, she blushed involuntarily. And she suddenly remembered, the unclear voice was Lauren saying, "How old are you to sleep like this, do you want to twist your neck?" and then carried her in her arms to the couch for a better sleep.

"And someone was saying she was starving before falling asleep, but then lost her consciousness in a blink," Lauren then looked at the mortified expression on the small Latina's face, chuckled and changed her tone, "Hungry now?" The tone was soft but with obvious laughter.

Camila felt really embarrassed that she couldn't even look into Lauren's eyes. She finally nodded her head as her chin was nearly stuck to her chest, murmured "Thank you."

Lauren pulled her hand tenderly, intimating her to follow her to the kitchen, murmuring, "It's already tea time. Is this counted as a lunch or a dinner..."

Camila asked surprised, "Did I sleep long?"

"You think?" Lauren pointed her finger at the clock.

ONe, two, three... Camilia counted, feeling shocked, she had been sleeping for eight hours!

She went to bed late and woke up early yesterday, let alone not sleeping well, surprisingly could make her sleep that long in daytime. Luckily today was Sunday, she could sleep as long as she liked at home, otherwise if she went to work in this condition,. she must make some big mistakes.

When she was still thinking, Lauren had already put their dinner on the dining table. It didn't look like it was prepared for breakfast, seemed like it was prepared afterwards.

Lauren sat opposite to her, "I didn't know when you're gonna wake up, so I kept it warm in the pot after cooked, so just don't mind, I will prepare your favourite food for dinner."

Camila nodded, putting a spoonful of mashed potato into her mouth, not caring how hot the food was, and swallowed it without chewing, then fanning her mouth aggressively, before taking another bite.

"Hey hey!" Seeing Camila's unlady-like manner unlike she usually was, Lauren widened her eyes, "Don't eat that fast, the food is still hot... I won't eat it!" Then quickly poured some water for Camila, and blowed cool the food for her.

"I'm just hungry, really hungry." Camila said with her mouth full of food.

"Eat slowly even if you are hungry! Your dinner won't run away!" Ignoring the unsettled Lauren beside her, Camla insisted taking every large bite of food. What Lauren could do was just blow cooling the food on Camila's plate for her, avoiding the person yelling for mouth burnt later.

The fulfilled and satisfied girl loosed herself on the chair, rubbing her finally silent tummy, looking at the wifey Latina washing dishes and spit out, "What would I be now without you?"

Lauren laughed with her back facing Camila, "Why would you be without me? Aren't you with me now?"

Hearing what Lauren said, Camila also started feeling weird of her words, "Oh right...haha"

Thinking of what happened awhile ago, Lauren shaked her head helplessly, "You were eating so rush and fast. Then how about your dinner!"

Talking about dinner, Camila jumped and spoke happily, "Dinner! Didn't you say you will cook my favourite?" But felt strange after she said that, "Wait no... how would you know what;s my favourite?"

Lauren spoke to herself. "I'm clear with that! If the dinner is pizza, you will finish every piece of it. And if it is salmon, you will just take a small bite or won't even touch it. If the fruit after dinner is banana, you will eat most of it leaving just a few for me."

Camila couldn't hold her giggle, Lauren's observation was so detailed. Last time she went to a restaurant with Austin and he ordered salmon for her, thinking that would be a surprise, even if that was her first time to try, that was a really big surprise, she just didn;t say anything because she didn't want him to feel humiliated.

And Lauren Jauregui, she was a completely different person.

Lauren looked back feeling strange when she heard Camila's laughter, "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm only excited for the delicious dinner." Didn't reply affirmatively, but the happiness in Camila's laughter because of Lauren was so obvious.