SEVEN

Lauren stood in front of her closet, looking at the few similar looking clothes hanging there, lost in her deep thought.

The colour had been dyed pink, after a whole month and few times of washing, the colour had faded and became a really light pink. Lauren took a blouse and looked at the mirror. She thought, it didn't really look that bad.

Maybe, she was clear in her heart, the fact that Camila just wanted to treat her well, was way larger than the fury of the clothes she liked being ruined. Technically, they were not really ruined, at least it looked quite good on her.

She made some poses to the mirror, then took out her phone and took some selfies. Looking at herself sticking her tongue out in the selfie, she suddenly felt surprised that the pink colour she never touched could fit her so well. Thinking like this, she finally got the courage to walk out from her room to where Camila was, ignoring the surprised expression of the girl.

"That... blouse..." Camila froze when she looked up, pointing at the blouse on Lauren.

"Yeah?" Although she thought it looked good, she was still nervous and wanted to know what Camila thought. "Good?"

Camila grabbed her hand and spun her around, then smiled happily, "I haven't seen any pink clothes in your closet, I didn't expect you look so perfect in pink." Living together for two months, they had known each other more and started to think more for the other person.

"Really?" Lauren scratched her head shyly, uncarefully ruined the ponytail she just tied.

"Wait!" Camila stopped her, but the neat hair had already messed up. Camila let Lauren sat down on a chair, grabbed a comb and started fixing her hair in a way she thought it fitted Lauren's look today.

Lauren was sitting with her back facing the brunette, the feeling of having her hair tied and fixed by someone was like she was taken care by her mom when she was small. At the really small age, being seen as the apple of the eye, being loved, that feeling was back. And now, that person is her, Camila Cabello.

The comb scratching the skin on her head softly, combing the knots in her hair. Lauren was expecting pain so she closed her eyes, but instead it was soft and comfortable. Before she turned her head curiously, Camila had already done her hair, excitedly brought out a mirror from their bedroom, waiting for her compliments, it seemed like she was the person who got a new hairstyle.

Herself in the mirror, the original low ponytail was changed to a high ponytail, the original mature office lady temperament was changed to a smart and fresh college student look. Lauren touched the hairband on her head, didn't refute but laughed, "Is it embarrassing to say that I look good?"

The small girl replied with a laugh, "No of course, I will take that as a compliment." But then furrowed, "You will beat me down when I'm standing next to you later."

Lauren let out a laugh and grabbed Camila's hand, "I won't. My Camz is looking so perfect, some guys may catfish you." She then pretended she was furious and pulled Camila out the door.

"Hey hey," Camila stopped Lauren. "Wait."

The brunetter pulled the big Latina into their bedroom by their intertwined hand. She fumbled in the closet until she found a pair of white shorts.

"Really?" Lauren said pointing at the boyfriend jeans on her. "Don't these look good?"

"No." Camila insisted.

Lauren knew she couldn't talk against Camila so she went changing. Unexpectedly, Camila's shorts fitted perfectly on her. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling surprised at Camila's fashion sight again.

Stepping out of the room, she saw Camila also coming out from another room, wearing the same type of blouse as hers but in water blue colour, and the boyfriend jeans she just put off and a bow on top of her head. If they were walking together on the street, that would one hundred percent be lover clothes.

"How's it?" Camila crooked her arm with Lauren's standing in front of the mirror, said excitedly, but couldn't stop the urge of staring at the round objects on Lauren's back.

"Um..." Lauren noticed Camila staring at her butt and blushed.

Camila realised got caught and looked up at Lauren with a flush on her face. "You... don't like it?" She was worried, she thought she knew Lauren good enough after the two months of getting along.

"I do! It fits me perfectly." Lauren quickly answered. She was the one who took Camila to get marry with her, and she should be confronting this situation, not to mention today was their date.

Looking at Camila's satisfied smile because of her words, Lauren could feel butterflies fluttering around her stomach.

-

In the dark cinema, Camila was leading in the front, having the movie ticket in her hand, squinting trying to recognise their seats under the dim light. Lauren following her behind, carrying two drinks and two boxes of popcorn.

After some difficulties, they could finally find their seats. Camila turned her head and wanted to say something to Lauren. Lauren was sucking her drink from the straw and mixing it, she asked the brunette to "shhh", intimating the movie was going to start.

Camila pouted in dissatisfaction, it hadn't even started, those were just trailers. She took some sips from her drink moping after being told off by Lauren, like a child scolded by her parents.

The ignorance of Lauren made Camila feeling depressed for a while before she forgot everything and started observing the cinema bored when she landed her sight on Lauren's face.The light from the screen was reflecting on Lauren's face, making the perfect jawline more impressing, the piercing green eyes sparkling in the dark, and the soft skin more pale. The side face was somewhat different from the front side of Lauren Jauregui, but she couldn't tell the difference.

Yes, both were Lauren Jauregui. After the two months of living together, she felt like it was different from the person who charmingly said "Marry Me" to her in the coffee shop.

After a long time of getting along, she seemed knowing deeper about the green eyed girl, understanding more about the struggle in the tolerance and indecisive. It was like dealing with everything rationally, only she knew how extremely sensible Lauren was, she looked like she was mature, independent and able to take care of everyone, she was actually really lonely inside. Especially when she had to hug a large teddy when she went to sleep, just like a kid.

Comparing to the Lauren she first knew, they were totally two different people. But she didn't regret, even after living together, she wanted to know more about Lauren. It looked like to know her more, there would be more surprises coming.

The impressing culinary skill, the fluent Spanish, the craziness for the 1975 and Lana Del Rey, the raspy and powerful singing voice...

The first day after they got married, Lauren brought her to a Cuban restaurant, the intelligent girl spoke fluent Spanish to the waiter exposed her identity as a Cuban American. Third day after their marriage, the mouth-watering dinner prepared by Lauren. Seventh day, she accidentally discovered some albums of the 1975 and posters of Lana Del Rey. Two weeks later, someone's singing voice coming out from the bathroom...

Day by day of mixing in, more and more interesting discoveries, only made her think how adorable Lauren was but not disgust...

Seemed like, it was not a bad thing to invest you other half about marriage.

Thinking deeply she was really lucky. Lucky to have met Lauren Jaurgeui......

Some familiar music came by, the movie was starting.