Chapter Three

I wake up got eh sound of my alarm going off. I turn to my side and press snooze. "Come on Tana, we have to go to school. Can't be late on your first day." Georgie says, in her normal rude tone she uses when talking to me. "Ugg fine." I say, turning off the alarm, and getting up. I dress, and go downstairs.

"Bye." I say walking out the door. "No, breakfast." Lou stops me. I grab a piece of toast, and pile some eggs on top. "Gotta go." I say with a mouth full of food. I grab my bag off the bench, and walk out.

"Hey." I say, after I ran up to Ash. "Get, you ready for your first day at Hudson High? 11th grade?" He asks excited. "Ya, very." I say sarcastically, we both laugh. I walk as Ash and I walk to the bus. "Wait!" We hear Georgie yell. "Ugh." I say quietly. "Once you get to know her, she is a little more stand able." He teases.

I on the bus, I sit by Ash, and Georgie sits across from us. "It is gonna be kinda loud." Ash warns me, at this moment, when he looked at me, I realized he was kinda cute. His fawn hair in a up right way, and his muscular tan body. "Tana?" He asks, knocking me out of the daydream. "Oh, okay." I say loudly.

We go to school, and Ash shows me around. "Can I see your schedule?" He asks. "Ya." I say, ruffling through my already messy bag. I find the schedule, folded up at the bitten of my bag, and I had it to Ash. He reads through it, and hands it back. "We have almost every class together. But 1st and 5th are switched." He tells me. He gave me directions to class, and off we went.

After school, we got on the bus to go home. "I'm going to have my dad bring our horses to the bus stop do we can ride home." Ash says, pulling out his phone and typing away on it. "Sweet!" I say with a smile.

"Who's this?" A girl with long dark brown hair, chewing bubble gum asks. "I'm Tana." I say quietly. "Aww Tana. Why did you move here?" She asks, he gum almost falling out of her mouth. "My family died in a plane crash, and my dad was best friends with Ash's grate grandfather." I tell her. "Oh, poor baby." She says in a sarcastic way. "Go away Rowan." Ash says, standing up. "What ever." Rowan says, turning and walking to the back of the bus.

"Sorry about her, she thinks she is the shit." Ash tells me. "More like a shit." I reply, we both laugh.

We get to HeartLand not long after, and Ty is there standing with Phoenix, Georgie's horse, Blaze, Ash's horse, and Nebraska. We get off the bus, and ride home. Just before the bus moves, I gallop Nebraska over to the gate, and jump her over it. I can hear everyone on the bus gasp. Everyone is going to be so shocked tomorrow.

A/N

Hey!

How are you? I never say that, anyways, how is it so far? I hope you like it! I want to shout out Irish_Horse_Gallops for being such a good fan!

-Baylie <3