Chapter Twenty-Four

I wake up again, this time with Ash's arm around me and Mya snuggled on my other side. This is how I want my life. I move Ash's arm and climb over Mya, and make my way to the kitchen. I make coffee, and pour myself a cup. I go outside with my coffee, and sit on the swing chair.

I watch the sun slowly rise over the lake, the different colors really blend together. "Wow, that's beautiful." I hear, I turn to see Ash. "Ya, it is." I say looking back. "Oh, the sunrise ya but I was talking about you." He says wrapping his arms around my neck. "Thanks." I say, kissing his lips. "Mommy!!" Mya comes running out. "Hey baby." I say grabbing her and setting her on my lap.

"What do you want to do today?" Ash asks her. "Ummm I want to go swim!" She claps. "Okay, I brought swim suits." I nod. I go back to the cabin, and take out our swim suites. We put them on, and head to the lake.

Mya and Ash swim, while I tan on the beach. "Come on Tana! It's nice!" Ash invited me. "I'm good. I need to get tan before school." I tell back. "School isn't for 2 months! You have plenty of time to tan." He retorts. "Okay." I smile, getting in the warm water.

"Okay, so you move your arms like this, and legs like this." Ash explains to Mya, teaching her to swim. "Okay, like this?" She asks. "Yes! Okay let's try with no floaties." He smiles. "No." Mya says. "Come one Mommy and I are right here." Ash begs. "Okay." She says taking off her floaties.

"Mommy! I'm doing it!" Mya yells back as she swims. "Good job!" I tell excited. This is what I missed for 3 years. Her first word, crawl, step, laugh, smile. "What's wrong?" Ash asks. "Oh, nothing." I lie. "Babe..." He says caringly. "I was just thinking about how much I missed. I missed her first word, crawl, step, laugh, smile, her first everything." I confess, moving a strand of hair out of my face. "But look at what you aren't missing. Her first swim, her first bike ride, first time driving, you might of missed a lot but you won't miss anymore." Ash tells em. "I love you." I smile. "Love you more." He answers back.

A/N

Hey,

Sorry for not posting in a long time I will do the 5 1k word chapters next I promise. Also I have been watching season 11 illegally on YouTube because I'm in America. If you want I'll leave a link to the channel I use next update

~Baylie