Chapter Seventeen

"Hey." Ash says, leaning against the locker next to mine. "Hey Ash." I say kissing him on the lips. "So what are you doing after school?" He asks. "I promised Mya to get her a toy from the store because she got good marks." I answer. "You can use my truck." He offers. "Are you sure?" I ask, closing my locker. "Ya, I just need a ride to Maggie's then for you to pick me up." He smiles. "Deal." I say kissing him.

"Look who it is, Tana." Rowan says walking up to us. "Look who it is the shit." I retort. "I'm surprised you got a boyfriend let alone a cute one." Rowan says giving a flirty look to Ash. "At least I can get one unlike you." I laugh. "I have had many." She says angrily. "Just proving how much of a whore you are." I laugh again. "Shut up you twit." She yells. "Go away Rowan." Ash says. Rowan turns and walks away angrily.

I burst out laughing. "Hey, people are looking at us!" Ash chuckles. "Ya... I know... just makes me remember the first day of school." I say catching my breath.

~Flash Back~

After school, we got on the bus to go home. "I'm going to have my dad bring our horses to the bus stop do we can ride home." Ash says, pulling out his phone and typing away on it. "Sweet!" I say with a smile.

"Who's this?" A girl with long dark brown hair, chewing bubble gum asks. "I'm Tana." I say quietly. "Aww Tana. Why did you move here?" She asks, he gum almost falling out of her mouth. "My family died in a plane crash, and my dad was best friends with Ash's grate grandfather." I tell her. "Oh, poor baby." She says in a sarcastic way. "Go away Rowan." Ash says, standing up. "What ever." Rowan says, turning and walking to the back of the bus.

"Sorry about her, she thinks she is the shit." Ash tells me. "More like a shit." I reply, we both laugh.

~Current Time~

Ash thinks of the memory to, and bursts out laughing. "Um... Are you guys okay?" Georgie asks coming to my locker. "Ya, just thinking of the first day of school." I answer. "Why think of the first when tomorrow is the last?!" Georgie says excitedly. "Ya we are going to be seniors!" Ash adds. "I know, I can't wait." I say, shutting my locker and walking to Ash's truck.

"What are you guys doing after school" Georgie asks. "I'm dropping off Ash and taking his truck to get Mia the toy I promised her." I answer. "What about you?" Ash asks. "Going to see Adam." Georgie answers. "You see him all of the time." I say. "Well after school. He graduated a year early and so I don't get to see him as much. You guys see each other every day." Georgie retorts. "True true." I say.

"Bye." I say dropping Ash off at Maggie's. "Bye bye Ashie." Mia waves. "Bye Mia, see you soon babe." Ash replies, kissing me. "I'll pick you up in an hour." I tell him. "Okay." He says shutting the door. "Okay, where to Mia boo." I sing. "To toy store!" She commands. I laugh and drive off.

A/N

Hey,

Sorry again for a short chapter but it's better than none right? Guys, we are almost at 1k with this book and 4K for my other! I can't wait! I want to thank everyone for reading! And when we get to 1k on here and 4K in my other I'll write a 5k word chapter!!! (Or just 5 1k word chapters) anyways can't wait!

-Baylie <3