Chapter Sixteen

Ever since the night of Homecoming, Ash and I have been hanging out a lot. We are not officially together yet though, but the whole school knows. "Wanna go on a ride?" Ash asks as he comes into the barn office. "Ya sure." I say getting up from the chair. We get the horses tacked up, and we start to ride.

"So you can do liberty work?" He asks. "Ya I'll show you if we find a place." I reply. "I know one. Mom use to bring me there to show me what Spartan can do." He answers. "Awesome, just show me the way." I sat hoping on Nebraska.

We gallop a while, and end up at a huge meadow with green grass. I hop off and take Nebraska's tack off. I slowly take off the bridal, and let it drop to the ground. "Stay." I say. I walk backwards and Nebraska stays in the same place. "Gal." I say. Nebraska gallops to me, and goes around me 2 times. I swing my arms up and Nebraska rears. I start to run and she follows. I laugh and she snorts. "Good girl." I huff.

"That was awesome!" Ash says. "Thanks." I smile. "Shit we have to get home!" Ash says. "Why?" I ask. "Never mind that just get tacked!" He rushes. I throw in the tack and get on. We gallop to HeartLand and put the horses in their stalls. "Great." Ash says sarcastically. "What?" I ask. "I was suppose to meet the guys here but they all just canceled." He explains. "We can just hang out." I suggest. "I would
Like that." He smiles.

"Hey." Amy says as Ash and I get to the loft. "Hey Amy." I smile. "What are you guys doing?" She asks. "We don't know, just hanging out I guess." Ash shrugs. "Okay if you want anything call me I'll be working with Spartan." Amy smiles and goes down to the barn.

We hang out at the loft for a bit. "Hey Ash, your Mom and I have an emergency we have to go to help a horse we will be gone overnight." Ty says coming into the room. "Okay go on." Ash replays. "I'll watch him." I tease. "Haha thanks! You and Mya can stay here if you want." Ty laughs. "Thank you!" I smile.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Ash asks after Amy and Ty leave. "Ya sure, you pick." I reply. Ash leaves, and comes back with Notebook. "Notebook? Really?" I laugh. "Hey, in a strong guy and I want to cry sometimes." He teases. "Wow." I laugh.

We finish the movie, and let's just say Amy will have to get more tissues. "I hope one day I find love like they have." I say dabbing my eyes with a tissue. "I think I have." Ash says. "Who?" I ask. "You." He answers. "Tana Parks, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes!" I say jumping in his arms.

A/N
Hey,
Sorry again for a short chapter it is super late and I'm suppose to be asleep but I needed to finish it. I also have a homecoming football game tomorrow night and homecoming dance Saturday night. Fun. But I have to go see you soon! Hope you like it!!