Chapter Fourteen

I keep running as Ash chases me. "Mommy!" Mya calls. I turn and see Ash tickling her. "Let her go!" I yell pushing Ash over. I roll on top of him and pin his hands down. "Wow you're strong." He huffs. "I grew up with 2 brothers you have to be strong to live." I laugh. We sit for a moment in silence and Ash sits up. He leans closer to me. "Ow!" I hear. I get up fast and scan the area for Mya. She is on the ground holding her food. "What happened?" I ask. "Baby cow... step in my toe!" She sniffles "oh baby." I say hugging her. "I'll get her." Ash says, picking her up and setting her on Nebraska's back. We walk over to get Mya's hat, as Mya sits on Nebraska. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." Ash smiles. "Shit." I say looking at my watch. "I have to be at the dude ranch in 10 minutes." I say hurrying over to the hat. "I'll get her home." Ash says. Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes, go." He laughs. "Mya! Ash is bringing you home while I go to the Dude Ranch." I say picking Mya up and putting her in Ash's horse. "Okay." Mya says. I kiss her on the forehead. "Thanks Ash." I say getting on Nebraska. "Anytime." He answers. I lean down and kiss him on the forehead. "I'll be home in an hour. Bye." I say. As I gallop away, I think of what I just did.

A/N

Hey,

Sorry for not posting. I just started High School and stuff. I have homecoming next week so I am super excited. I have no date (not suppressing) but I am going with my best friend I have known for 10 years. I'll try to post as much as I can. Also, if you are a fan of Harry Potter, I just made a book called
'The Daughter Of Him.' So ya! Thank you so much!

Love you all,
Baylie <3