Chapter Eighteen

"Summer!" My class yells throwing paper in the air. We all get up and run out of the room to meet our friends. I go to my locker and start to clean it up. Buzz my phone rings.

Ash: where r u?

Tana: my locker

I answer and put my phone in my pocket. I take out my books and some pictures I put up. "Guess who?" I hear as someone covers my eyes. "Umm... Troy Bolten?" I tease. "No." I hear. "Damn I was hoping so he is sooo cute." I laugh. "Hey!" My eyes get uncovered to see Ash. "I was kidding I know it was you." I say kissing him. "Ya ya." He smiles. "Okay let's go." I say closing my locker.

"I'll take that." Ash says, taking my backpack. "Are you sure?" I ask. "How else will I make sure everyone knows you are my girlfriend?" He laughs. "You can just kiss me." I answer. "I'll do that to." Ash leans in and kisses me. "Get a room!" I hear Georgie yell. I flip her off and kiss Ash again.

We get to HeartLand, and go to the loft. "What time are you picking of Mya?" Ash asks. "She is at a friend's for the night." I answer. "When are Amy and Ty getting home?" I ask taking popcorn out of the microwave. "They are on a call and won't be home all night." He answers. "Okay." I smile, curling up next to him on the couch. "I can't believe tomorrow is your birthday." Ash says. "You are gonna be 17! 1 more year and you are an legal adult." Ash tells me. "Ugg ya don't remind me how old I am." I say putting my face in my hands. "You are not old." Ash says. "Ya I am! I'm 2 months older than you" I say. "True." Ash says. "You are to old for me we have to brake up." Ash teases. "Okay bye." I say getting up and turning to walk away. "Stop!" Ash says, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me on his lap. "I don't want you to go." He says. "Ash I have to I need to get to bed." I tell him. "Sleep here." Ash replies. He gives me puppy eyes as I think. "Fine, but not together..." I say. "Deal, you couch, me ground." He smiles. "Or me ground you couch." I say. "No." He stomps making me laugh.