Chapter Ten

"What are you doing here?" I ask blandly to my aunt. "Ash tracked us down, and told us that you were competing. We wanted to bring Mya down to see you." She answers. "Who is she?" Mya asks. "Mya, this is you mommy." My aunt says. "Hi." I say, getting on my knees. Mya looks at me for a second, and runs into my arms. "Hi baby." I say.

We get out of the hug, and Mya goes over to Nebraska. "Who is this?" Mya laughs, as Nebraska tickles Mya's hand with her muzzle. "His is my horse Nebraska." I tell her. "I love her! Can I ride?" Mya asks. "Sure." I say, picking her up and setting her on Nebraska. "Weee." She cheers as I led Nebraska around.

I take her around the rodeo, and back to my aunt. "When are you leaving?" I ask. "Well, I'm leaving tomorrow." My aunt says. "What about Mya?" I ask. "She is staying with you. I'm sure with this family you will be fine with her
." She answers. I jump excitedly, and hug my aunt tighter than anyone I ever hugged.

"OMG thank you so much!" I say. "It isn't me you need to thank." She answers. I turn to Ash and smile. "We will give you two some time, come on Mya." My Aunt says, grabbing Mya's hand and walking away. I look back at Ash. I run and jump in his arms. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I scream as he spins. "No problem." He says, putting me down on the ground. But we don't let go, or do our eyes stop looking at each other. After a moment, without thinking I lean in and kiss him.

A/N

Hey,

Yes! I wrote! This book is almost at 500 I am so excited! I am about to start school so I will try and write more since I will have more of an schedule. So that's it.

-Baylie <3