Chapter Twenty

Ash and I are sitting on the couch, and I am helping Ash with homework, when Amy and Ty come home. "Hey you two." Amy smiles. "Hi Amy! Hi Ty!" I smile. "Happy birthday you!" Ty says, patting my shoulder. "Thank you." I smile. "Hey, while the boys do stuff, do you want to go out with Georgie and I?" Amy asks. "Ya sure." I say, getting up. "I need help with my homework." Ash begs. "I'll help you later." I reply. He rolls his eyes, and closes his books.

  "Ready Amy?" I ask as Georgie and I go up to the loft. "Ya." Amy says. We go downstairs, and get in Amy's truck. "Wait!!" Ash says running up to the car. Amy stops, and I roll down the window. "Have fun. Love you." He says kissing me. "Bye."  I wave. I close the window, and turn to see Amy and Georgie talking to me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." Amy says. "Amy..." I say. "Nothing, I'm just happy that Ash found someone so amazing." She replays, making me blush.

  "Wow wow, what's this?" Georgie says taking my left hand. "Is this an..." Amy starts. "Engagement ring? No." I say, Amy sighs in relief. "It is a promise ring, he gave it to me this morning." I say, playing with the ring. "Wow, its beautiful." Georgie says. "It's the one Ty gave to me when I was your age." Amy smiles. "Ash didn't tell me that." I smile bigger.

  We start to eat at Maggie's, and we talk about everything. "Tana, I have a question don't answer if you don't want to..." Georgie starts. "What happened to... where is... Mya's biological father?" She asks, taking me back a moment. "Well.... he is in jail for life. And he is in no way Mya's father. Ya maybe she has his blood, but he is not her father never has been never will be." I say. "Ya, I know. I just didn't know what to call him." Georgie looks down. "It's fine, you didn't know." I say putting my hand on hers.

We start to talk about other things again, when a surprise happens. "Hey." A voice comes. We turn, and O have no idea who it is. "Soraya!" Amy yells, lunging at the girl. "Oh my god, I missed you!" Soraya says. "Oh um, you know her, that's Georgie." Amy points. "Hey." Georgie says. "And this is Tana Parks. Grandpa is watching her. She is also Ash's girlfriend." Amy says. "Nice to meet you." Soraya says. "Soraya is my best friend." Amy tells me. "Oh okay." I say awkwardly.

A/N

Hey,

So sorry for a short chapter. I know these past chapters have been kinda sun shine and rainbows but it will get better. I have just been super happy lately. Finally meeting people at my school. Also have A's in each class and that is super good! Tell me something you have been happy about lately. One is that 'Younger Now' by Miley Cyrus cane out today! The best is Rainbow Land (ft Dolly Pardon) and Thinkin'. Go get it now! It is amazing!

-Baylie<4