Chapter Twenty-Three

"Here we are!" Ash says excitedly, as he pulls up to a beautiful log cabin. "Wow how do you know about this place?" I ask. "It's GG's fishing cabin." He answers. I take Mya out, and bring her inside. Her sleepy head drops on my shoulders, as I walk to inside. I set her on the bed, and go out to Ash. "This is amazing." I say leaning into him.

"Ya it is." He says, kissing the top of my head. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Anything." He says, his green eyes looking into mine. "Are you ready to be a father figure to Mya? She so 3 years old and I don't want to.." "Yes, I'm ready. I know for a fact." Ash interrupts me. I smile, and lean into him again.

We go to the porch, and sit on the swing chair. I lean into Ash's side, and he puts his arm around me. "I love you." He says. "Mm." I murmur, to tired to speak. I must have fallen asleep then. Next think I know I'm inside with Mya in the bed. I look around, Ash isn't inside. I go out and he is sleeping on the swing.

"Babe." I shake him. "Ya?" He asks tiredly. "Come lay on the bed." I tell him. "No, you and Mya on there." He waves. "There is room for one more person. And it's way to cold out here." I grab his arm. "Fine." He says. He slumps to the bed, and lies in the far side. I lay down next to him and Mya. We fall asleep.

A/N

Hey,

My other book hit 4k! The next few chapters will be long and good! I also just made a new book that is not a fanfic and 100% original! It's called The Guy I Love and it would mean so much of you read it! Only the prolog is it but more will be soon.

-Baylie-<3