Chapter Nineteen

I wake up and turn to see Ash on the ground. I twirl his long hair with my fingers, he looks up. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I smile. He gets up, and sits by my feet, putting my feet in his lap. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "The best sleep ever." He smiles. "Why do that?" I ask. "Because, my girlfriend was right on the couch next to me." He answers. "You have no idea how much I love you." I smile, sitting up and kissing him.

"I love you more." Ash says, putting his forehead on mine. "Happy birthday." He says. "Oh, ya." I smile. "I got you something." Ash says. "You didn't have to." I reply. "Be right back." He says, getting up and going to his room. He comes out, with his hands behind his back. He kneels on the ground, and I sit up. Ash opens a small box, and shows a ring, not any ring, a promise ring. "Oh... Ash..." I say tearfully. "I know we haven't been together long, but I know that I love you. I have had many girlfriends, but you are the only one that I cannot think of another person I want to be with. I saw a quote, and it reminded it of you.

For the first time I've found someone who I hate leaving. I've found someone I can't get enough of. I've found someone that accepts me for who I am and doesn't tell me I need to change. I've found someone who I fell madly in love with, and that person is you."

Ash finishes, I sit there with tears in my eyes, and think of a quote I read, I start;

"I cannot loose you, because if I did, I'd lost my best friend, my smile, my laugh, my soul mate, my everything."

I say. Ash smiles, and puts the ring in my finger. I cup his face and kiss him. I live him more than anything. The only two people I care about more than anything, are Mya and Ash, the people I want my life with. The people I love.

A/N

Hey,

GUYS!!! WE HIT 1K WE HIT 1K!! Wow I thought it would be awhile... so I want we to thank everyone who reads this book, and this at that when my other HeartLand book hits 4K in a awhile I'll do 5 1k word chapters!! Thanks again! Love you all,

-Baylie<3