Chapter Thirty-One

I put the letter in the mail box, and get in the truck. "Momma?" Mya asks. "Yes?" I ask turning to her. "Are you and Ash gonna get married?" She asks, taking me aback. "I don't know." I tell her. I turn back, and drive to Maggie's.

We get to Maggie's, and Ash is sitting at a table. "Hey." I smile, leaning to him for a kiss. "Hey, I didn't know you were bringing Mya here..." He says. "Ya she wanted to see you." I smile. "Great." Ash says. "Hey, what do you guys want?" Jade comes over smiling. "Normal for Mya and I." I tell her. She nods and scribbles down our order. "And you?" She turns to Ash. "The Ranch Hand Special." He answers. "Got it." She smiles, and walks off. 

 "What are you going to do after school?" I ask Ash, taking a sip of my water. "Go to vet school and work with Dad while I'm at school. What about you?" He tells me. "I'm going to find somewhere to work, maybe with horses. And take a year off school to spend time with Mya." I tell him.

 We eat our food, and go to the park for Mya to play. "Are you going to do any sports this year?" Ash asks, as we sit on a bench watching Mya run on the playground. "No, I can't with Mya and everything." I answer. "If you could, what would you play" He asks."Softball." I reply. "I can watch her while you are at practice." He offers. "No, I can't do that to you." I say. "Remember when you introduced me as her father?" He asks. "Ya." "Well I want to be more fatherly. So I can by doing this." He says. "If you say so." I say kissing him.

A/N

Hey,

 so a few things. one I think I might end this book. Noone is commenting making me doubt anyone is reading. also i feel it is a repeat of my llast book. If I do end it, Ill keep making books but not fanfics. Other news is that I found my original chapter for my first Heartland book, If you want I can post it so you can see. Thats it. Please comment if I should keep the book and or post the original chapter.

-Baylie