Chapter 20

Hey! I was bored so I wrote a chapte. Typical. Anywayss I hope you like it. If you do then please vote and comment with your throughts and ideas, it makes me so happy!

______________________________________________

I tossed my purse on the coffee table lazily loitered up the stairs, which seemed to go on forever and ever. I kicked my patent leather platform pumps off and peeled the skinny jeans off my legs, until all I had on was my plain black camisole.

I sighed in relief when my aching feet touched the fuzzy carpet and opened my lingerie chest, taking out a pair of plaid, baby pink girl boxers. I caught my reflection in the mirror and carefully examined my new hairstyle. It wasn’t much of a drastic difference, I only took a few inches off, had it layered and died a deep shade of dark brown, which I thought made my eye color stand out.

Moew.

Savannah’s faint cry made me take my eyes off the mirror, only to find her piercing, wild ones fixed on me. “What is it baby?” I asked in a baby voice and reached for the large Bengal cat, but she rushed off. My stomach turned, Savannah was an extremely attentive cat with strong instincts and intuition, so whenever she was worried like this, it was never too good.

My own senses kicked in and I quietly tiptoed to my nightstand. I opened the last compartment and found my pocket knife at the very corner. On guard, I peeked out of my room and carefully looked around, the last thing I wanted was another encounter with Deacon.

Savannah’s cry amplified and I looked over the wooden banister at my living room, it was empty, and there was nothing suspicious our out of the ordinary going on. Exhaling in relief, I made my way downstairs, heading for a snack.

I entered the sunlit kitchen, where the back door was open wide, allowing sunshine and ocean breeze to sneak in. Then I noticed Savannah sitting tensely, staring at the ceiling. My gaze carefully travelled up the wall and a second later a scream left my throat.

Shivers stuck my body, making me flinch. I immediately jumped to my feet and ran out the front door lightning fast. I don’t think I’ve ever ran this fast in my life, it took me 2 seconds to pass Ms. Jenkins’ house, which was abnormally large for the tiny old lady she was, and in a no time, I reached my destination.

“Brian!!!!” I banged on his door frantically, even using the stupid metal gargoyle he had on it to pound harder.

“What?! What?!” He gasped, wide eyed once he opened it up for me. I didn’t even stop to drool at how deliciously wet and hot he looked, and squealed again.

“Save me!” I begged and yanked at his wrist, dragging him away from the threshold and onto the lane that lead to my house. “You need to come!” I panted, leading him by the hand while he was still so puzzled that he struggled to keep up with my pace.

“Sierra, what the fuck’s going on? I’m barely dressed!” Brian complained and only when we were in my house, I noticed that all he had on was a pair of skull boxers. I wondered if any of the neighbors saw us.

“It’s huge!!! A monster!!! This big!!!” I gasped, opening my arms wide. Brian’s concerned expression dropped instantly,being immediately replaced with a squint and a purse of his lips.

“What kind of monster?” He inquired, I could tell he was fighting a huge urge to laugh.

“A disgusting one!” I shuddered, the mere image of it inside my mind made me flinch and I felt like my skin was crawling with spiders. “It’s so gross, please make it go away.” I pressed the palms of my hands together, literally begging him. “It’s there…” I pointed to the kitchen.