Happy

Words:(2574)

"Si.... Si.."

A pressure shaking my shoulder back and forth causes me to jump up, my eyes not yet adjusted to my surroundings. I get pulled back down, a hand along my mouth and an arm along my waist. "Shh, it's just me.." JJ whispers in my ear, keeping me in place. I sigh in relief, draping my arm over his chest and placing my head in the crook of his neck. He lets out a chuckle as I tangle my legs with his, feeling my heart swell up in relief that he is finally awake.

He winces in as I move my hand down further down his torso, biting his lip to keep in a wail of pain. I quickly pull it back in fear of hurting him more. He notices this, grabbing my wrist and pulling it back over his chest. He keeps his hand in mine as he pulls me closer into him by my waist. I tense when JJ winces a bit more, but keeps his hand held tightly along my waist. I push my hands against him a bit, hoping he will release me from his grip.

"JJ, I don't want to hurt you.." I muffle against his shoulder. This causes him to laugh, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. "You're so cute, but you aren't hurting me. I'd rather have you against me than away.." My cheeks heat up at the mention that I am cute, letting out a quiet 'ok..'

I look at the TV that is silently playing a cartoon with subtitles at the bottom of the screen. I lean my head against JJ as he watches the show intently, mouthing the subtitles that pop up on the screen. I never expected him to be so interested in a kids show, but he seems to be gleaming with interest as new characters show up on the screen.

"How long have you been awake?" I whisper, watching as JJ rips his eyes away from the show.

"A couple hours. Tobi came in and checked on my stitches." He says, situating himself so his back is along the headboard and pulls my head into his chest. I feel my eyes darken as my mind remembers last night, hiding my face from JJ's vision. JJ notices my silence, looking down at my crumbled state. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks worriedly, pulling my face up by my chin to face him. I keep my eyes lowered as I feel tears start to fall, my voice wavy and raspy. "This is all my fault.."

He lets out a quiet sigh, grabbing my thighs to pull me into his lap. I push away in fear of ripping his stitches, but he only pulls me harder into him showing that he isn't going to let me go. I fall limp, accepting that JJ is stronger than me. I let a few more stray tears fall as my JJ plays with my hair, pulling me further into his chest.

"You didn't do anything wrong Simon, this is all just a fucked up series of events.." He says while placing a kiss to the top of my head. I only grip the back of his neck, hiding my face in his exposed skin. The tears stop falling and my cries turn into quiet breaths as JJ runs his fingers through my dirty hair.

"I know you sent him pictures" I whisper, my tone emotionless.

He tenses, his grip loosening and his words coming out as stutters.

I wrap my arms around his neck before placing a kiss onto the side of his cheek. "I'm not mad, you did the right thing..." I whisper, leaving a few more small pecks along the side of his face and situating myself to sit on his thighs. I don't know why I am being so affectionate, but JJ doesn't seem to mind. I did it last night, it must've gave me some confidence I didn't know I had. Not to mention my relief that JJ is alive and well.

I lean in to leave a final peck on his cheek, but he quickly moves his head so his lips meet mine. I tense but he only grabs the back of my neck, deepening the kiss in the process. I let out a squeak of surprise before melting into the kiss, scooting closer against him until I am straddling his waist.

My stomach does flips as JJ licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I allow him, his tongue exploring my mouth as I let out small, shallow sounds of satisfaction.