Chapter 13 - Beauty

Hey! Do you guys think I should keep writing all chapters in Mitch's point of view? Or should I do some in Scott's point of view as well? Please answer! I'd like to know what you guys want.

Mitch's POV

When I get home from school on Friday night, I immediately begin getting ready to go to Alex's party with everyone.

I jump in the shower, using my grapefruit scented shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

Am I the only person who is obsessed with the smell of grapefruit?

When I get out, I grab a fluffy towel. I look in the mirror as I dry off.

Fuck. I think I've gained weight.

I quickly pull on panties and go to the scale. I'm a dirty girl, I know. I was wearing those before I had to pretend.

I sigh and step onto the scale, waiting for it to read my weight. I look down at it and bite my lip

115.4 lbs (52.3 kg)

I was right. I gained somewhere around eight pounds since I moved here.

Not being properly educated, I didn't know that having a weight that low is already underweight.

However, I feel fat.

Society makes you think that you need to look like a barbie to be beautiful. I know of girls, boys, and all in others in between who are considered "overweight" and I don't think of them as ugly or disgusting.

I think that many of them are more beautiful than I'll ever be. Weight doesn't define other people's beauty.

It only defines mine. That's how my mind works.

It's fucking sick.

I judge myself harshly because society will do the same. Every insecurity races through my mind daily. They make me feel so..

Ugly. Stupid. Fat. Weak. Pathetic.

It makes me feel so worthless. And I'll never think otherwise. Unless someone can teach me to love myself.

However, in order for that to happen, I would actually have to have someone love me.

I chuckle bitterly and step off of the digital scale.

Looks like I'm skipping dinner tonight.

Once I exit the bathroom, I go to my closet and put on a cute outfit. It is fairly slutty, but I desperately want to feel confident. If I don't, then at least I'll look like I am.

I put on a short, pastel pink ruffle skirt and a white crop top. I look at my stomach. It doesn't look too fat, I suppose.

Biting my lip, I lift up the crop top. My ribs are showing, and as twisted as it is, that detail makes me smile. It means I'm skinny enough to wear the shirt without looking weird. I still look like a cheap whore.

I just want to feel beautiful.

Tears spring to my eyes and I make a very sad noise that sounds like a whimper mixed with my voice cracking.

No, I'm ok.

I'll just.. Change the shirt.. Then I will look like I have some respect for myself.

After I change my shirt. To a normal white t-shirt, I put on cute white strappy wedges with a wood texture on the actual wedge.

They aren't too tall, just cute.

I smile a little and do my makeup. I just do a soft brown eye look with a peachy pink lip.

I should feel confident. I should feel that way because I'm gorgeous.

A small smile comes to my face and I go downstairs. Kirstie should be here soon. I look at my phone and that's when I get a text from Kirstie saying that she's here. I quickly go outside and get in her car.

"Hey, Kirst." I say as I smile at her. She smiles back. "Hey, Mitchie. You look so cute."

My cheeks turn red and I giggle. "Thank you."

At least someone thinks I look nice. I wish I had better self-confidence. It would be make thing so much easier.

Kirstie nods and starts driving. "So, how are things going with Scott?" I shrug and smile. "I'm happy with everything. I hope I make him happy too." I say softly.

"Of course you make him happy, babe. You're being silly." She says with a fond smile.

I nod and smile. "I'm a goofy boy." She nods. "Everyone is a little goofy. I wouldn't have you be any other way." I giggle. "Same goes for you, sis."

We arrive at Alex's house, the party already in full swing. I take a deep breath before getting out if the car. Parties give me so much anxiety.

Any social event gives me anxiety.

Kirstie and I go inside and we immediately look for our men. We go into Alex's kitchen to find both of them making some sort of alcoholic drink.

I go to Scott, hoping that he's not drunk.

He turn to look at me an smiles widely. "Michelle!" He pecks my lips and I smile.

Thank God. There's no alcohol in him yet.

"Hey, Scotty." I say happily. He looks at the bottles of alcohol, then back to me. "Do you want anything, baby?" I blush at the endearing name.

I shake my head. "No, thank you. I don't know if I should drink tonight."

How stupid of me would it be to become intoxicated at a party? With the secrets that I have? Fuck that.

Scott nods. "Oh! There some Coca-Cola. People were mixing it with Jack Daniel's. You should have that." He says as he hands me one.

I hold back a frown, smiling as I nod and take it. "Thanks, Blondie."

There's so much sugar in these...

I guess that I'll live to make him happy. I'll just have to go to the gym.

Scott smiles proudly. He wraps his arm around me and sips his drink. "Scotty?" I ask softly. My tall boyfriend looks at me curiously. "Yes?" He asks.

"Can you please try to make sure you don't drink too much? It just.. Makes me feel more safe knowing that you're aware.." I say softly.

He nods. "Of course, baby."

I could tell that Scott knew I was afraid and that I wanted him to protect me. From what I can tell, he wants to protect me. He's so perfect.

Scott holds my hand and I intertwine our fingers. We leave Kirstie and Avi in the kitchen to make out and he leads me to where people are playing beer pong.

We sit on the floor together. Scott shakes his head and pulls me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're mine, beautiful." He whispers.

I'm obsessed with Superfruit's new video for Bad 4 Us. The way they're dancing and having fun is so adorable!

Question: Which music video for Bad 4 Us do you prefer?

Answer: That's hard. I'd say the new one because I can see more of the fun and joy resonating where they are. It looked so exciting on that set. Same goes for the original, I guess I just like seeing them dance with friends more than the cartoon.

Thanks for reading guys! If there's any ideas that you would like to see in this story, dont be afraid to DM me or comment. I'm always welcome to new ideas.

Please tell me what y'all thought of this chapter. I love you guys! <3