Chapter 19 - Lipstick

Hey!

Scott's POV

I ended up buying a few nice flannels and some jeans.

Of course, I won't ever admit to the fact that I bought one that says 'flawless' on it.

It was just too perfect and it made me think of Beyoncé, who is my actual Queen. Michelle is too though.

Holding my bags, I walk to Sephora. I'm stopped on the way by Emma.

She smiles at me. "Scotty! Hey!" She hugs me and I awkwardly hug back. Why is she always touching me? I just don't understand.

"Hey, Emma." I pull away after a moment and smile politely at her. "What are you doing here?" She asks. I smile. "Shopping."

She smiles widely. "Me too. I'm glad I ran into you. You can help me pick out some new things." Emma says with a wink, nodding her head towards the Victorias Secret next to us.

I get paler, if possible. "Um.. No thank you.. I was actually on my way to see Michelle.." I say softly, not wanting to come off as rude.

She sighs and subtly rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She smiles at me and surprises me, suddenly planting a big kiss on where my jaw meets my neck. I happened to already have a hickey there because that one of my sensitive areas. Michelle knows that.

She pulls away and quickly leaves. Gross..

I start walking again, just wanting to go see Michelle. After a minute, I get to Sephora.

I take a deep breath as I walk in, hoping nobody will see me in here and call me a faggot.

"Baby!" I smile widely as I see her.

My small brunette girlfriend smiles at me. "Scottland!" She exclaims, going over to me and hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" She asks in confusion.

I smile. "I just wanted to see you." I say softly. Kirstie makes an 'aww' noise and I laugh. "Can't we be cute in peace?"

She shakes her head and laughs. "You guys won't let Avi and I get away with it, so.. No."

We all laugh and Michelle cuddles into my side. I wrap an arm around her as I chat with her and Kirstie. She told me that her boss is very nice, so I'm not very worried about her getting in trouble.

Michelle suddenly smiles widely. "Scotty! Can I do your makeup sometime? Please, baby, please." She begs with an adorable pout.

I bite my lip. Just the idea of that sounds bad. I mean, it sounds really fun, but if I admitted that or if someone saw me, I'd be dead.

I can't just say no to Michelle though. Especially with the cute face she's making.

Sighing, I nod a little. "Alright, baby."

My girlfriend squeals. "Thank you! It will be so much fun! I need to buy you some foundation and concealer though. Mine won't match you."

I smile at how happy I made her. That smile makes everything worth it.

"Baby, you don't have to buy it. I'll pay." I say softly. I know about her and Mike's money struggles.

"But-" Starts and I peck her lips to cut her off. "No buts."

She nods a little and smiles. "Let's go get it then." I nod. "Kirst, can you watch my bags?"

Kirstie nods and smiles as Michelle drags me over to the foundation section. She gets the lightest shade of one brand and holds it to my neck to color match.