Chapter 10 - The Rest Of The Tea

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Future friends is out and it's amazing and I just listened to the whole thing like 20 times! I'm freaking out. This is making the hell I'll be going through tomorrow less intense!

I. Love. It. So. Much.

P.S. I'm going to start doing a question for each chapter that you guys answer in the comments. It'll be at the end.

Mitch's POV

Once Kirstie and I finish eating, we help my dad clean up any messes in the living room or kitchen.

We then go back to my room and sit on my bed again.

"Ok, Queen. Let's talk." Kirstie says softly.

I take a deep breath and she gently holds my hand. "Take your time, Mitch."

I smile gratefully and gently squeeze her hand. "So.. I lived in Houston before we came here. Things weren't so great.. That's actually the reason we moved here."

She frowns and nods a little.

"I like wearing clothes that are meant for women sometimes.. I also like wearing makeup.. And painting my nails.." I whisper and bite my lip.

"I'm a boy though. Boys aren't supposed to like that stuff." I say softly and move my gaze from my comforter to her sympathy filled eyes.

She shakes her head. "Gender roles are meaningless. You don't have to follow them."

Sighing sadly, I shake my head. "I already tried that, Kirstie.. The only thing that being yourself gets you is horrible bullying." I whisper sadly and pause to take a shaky breath. "I even got death threats."

Kirstie's eyes widen slightly and she looks at me sadly.

"Mitch, those people were crazy.. You shouldn't have listened to them.."

I bite my lip. "I'm sorry.. It's just so hard.. When people tell you that you're a mistake and that being who you are is blasphemous and disgusting.."

She sighs. "I'd I could, I would help you get get back at all of those terrible people. Just don't think about them, Mitchie." She says softly.

I smile weakly. "I'm just terrified that it will happen again.. The school staff is in on my little secret.. It's to prevent bullying and they were all for it.." I say softly.

"If anyone finds out, I'm dead.. This is bad because I'm fake.. At least my supposed sex is.. That makes me a liar.." I say sadly.

"I don't like lying to my friends.. But if I didn't lie, then I wouldn't have any friends.." I bite my lip.

Kirstie frowns and shakes her head. "That's not true, Mitch.." She says softly.

I shake my head. "If I walked in wearing a dress and claiming I was a boy, you probably wouldn't have talked to me.."

Kirstie shakes her head. "That's not true. I'm not a bitch."

I bite my lip. "I-i didn't mean it like that.." I whisper and sigh softly. "I'm sorry.." I look at the blanket in my bed as she hugs me.

"I know, Mitchie.. It's ok.." She says softly as I hug back. "I'm glad I know now.. But I'm worried.." She bites her lip. "Scott will flip out.."

My eyes widen. "Scott won't know." I say quickly.

Kirstie frowns. "Girl, you have to tell him.. You're leading him on.." I bite my lip hard. "But, Kirstie.. I really like him.." I whisper sadly. "If I tell him this soon, then he won't even give me a chance.."

She sighs. "I get why you're scared.. Just don't keep this up for too long.. You're only going to end up hurting yourself.."

I nod a little. "Scott is the only guy who's ever been that nice to me.. And he's so hot.. Like so fucking hot.. He's talented too.. It's not fair for straight guys to be so perfect!"

Kirstie giggles a little. "Mitch, you're in so deep.."

"You say the same exact things about Avi and you know it." I mumble, blushing deeply.

Her cheeks turn red. "Yeah." She giggles and we both smile.

We were in a better mood for the rest of the night and we ended up listening to Lady Gaga and doing each others makeup.

She let me do whatever look I wanted and I ended up going all out.

I gave her a mermaid inspired look and she slayed my entire existence.

The lid was a bright, shimmery lilac with a crease that I built up with blues and purples. The outer corner and inner corner both had pops of pink. I also used pink and some teal to smoke out the lower lash line.

I smile at the work I've done and decide to do white winged liner. I make sure to give her big bitchy wings and a lot of mascara. To tone down the lips, I put a cool toned pink nude colored lip gloss on her.

She looked stunning.

Kirstie looks in the mirror and squeals. "Oh my God! That's beautiful!"

I giggle and my cheeks tint pink. I've always been proud of my makeup skills.

"I'm glad you like it, Kit." I smile widely.

She smiles at me. "Mitchie, if you need to get a job, I know a place." I look at her intently and nod. "I do. Dad is almost struggling to support us."

Kirstie smiles sadly. "Don't be afraid to tell me if y'all ever need help." She says softly and I nod a little.

"I think you would love working at Sephora. You would fit in so well." She smiles a little wider.

I smile shyly. "You really think so?" She laughs. "I know so, Queen."

I giggle and hand her a beauty blender. "I'll think about it. For now, beat my face."

She giggles and gets to work on giving me a full face.

Kirstie creates a deep smokey eye, putting black on the lid and mixed greys and blacks to blend out the crease. She smiles and grabs a silver glitter eyeliner, giving me winged eyeliner that's similar to hers.

She put mascara on me, along with a matte, cool toned nude lipstick.

I look in the mirror and gasp. "I look so fierce!" She laughs. "Like always?"

We laugh and take about 50 selfies, only posting one of Instagram.

Fuck, we look so hot.

I look at her and wiggle my perfect eyebrows. "If I was straight, I'd so bang you." I laugh.

She laughs loudly. "I'm gorgeous, I know."

I smile. "You really are." She rolls her eyes. "Have you looked in the mirror. You're stunning." My cheeks turn red and I giggle. "You're so sweet."

We sing along to almost every song on my 200 song favorites playlist and we take off our makeup right before Kirstie passes out.

I lay next to her on the bed and smile at my sleeping best friend.

Across the room, I see my diary and shake my head slightly.

I don't need to write in that dumb thing if I have friends to confide in.

Hey, guys! I know I haven't updated in like two days, but that's better than three months.

Question: What is your favorite song(s) from Future Friends - Part One?

Answer: I can't pick between Worth It (Perfect), Vacation, Heartthrob, and Future Friends. They are all so perfect! What is/are your favorite(s)?

Tell me what y'all think of the chapter! I love you guys! <3