Chapter 14 - Help

Hey! Thanks for the input on the 'point of view' situation! I'll be trying to do both from now on! I love you guys.

Scott's POV

I rest my chin on Michelle's shoulder as I hold her close. The heat is radiating off of her neck because she's blushing.

How is she even so cute? Before she came around, I didn't even really have the urge to date people. I just had a few crazy hook-ups. All of which were drunken accidents.

That fact is embarrassing to say the least.

I just really like Michelle. Something draws me in when I see her. It's so strange.

There's just something about her.

She's mysterious and I love it.

Michelle turns in my lap and looks up at me. "Scotty, it's a party. You don't have to waste your time holding me. Go have fun."

I wish she could understand that I'm not wasting my time when I'm with her. I love being with her and making her happy. This relationship has barely started and I already feel so strongly.

"It's not a waste, beautiful. I like holding you. It is fun." I smile shyly.

Way to go. You sound real dumb, Scott.

Michelle blushes slightly. "Seriously?" I nod. "Why would I lie to you?" She giggles. "You wouldn't. I'm just being silly." She says softly and smiles.

I look at her lips. I really want to kiss her.

So I do.

We kiss gently, Michelle wrapping her arms around my neck. I keep the kiss innocent and sweet. I wouldn't want to overwhelm my baby.

As I pull away, I look at her chocolate brown eyes. How did I get so lucky? She could literally date anyone she wants to and she said yes to me.

Michele's giggles as I stare and starts peppering small kisses all over my face. I laugh, my cheeks turning bright red.

She makes me feel so special.

I peck her lips before I finish my drink off. I gently move her off of my lap. "I'll be right back, baby girl."

She cringed slightly as I said that name. I must have imagined it. There's no reason she would cringe at that. Michelle just nods and I go to the kitchen to make a drink.

Mitch's POV

A moment after Scott leaves, I stand up. I feel so small and lonely sitting on the floor all alone.

Some guy walks over to me and stands in directly in front of me, so I assume he wants me to move so he can get through.

I didn't know that my fat ass took up five feet of space.

To let him through, I walk towards to others side, kinda turning a corner so I'm not in his way. I'm now at the bottom of the staircase. Instead of passing through, he just follows me.

"Hey, sexy." He says with a smirk.

I already begin feeling very uncomfortable. Very scared.

With a shaky breath and a weak smile, I press myself against the wall. "Hi.." I mumble quietly. The obviously intoxicated boy looks at me with glassy eyes as he grabs both of my wrists roughly with one hand, pinning them above my head.

Assume panic. Assume panic.

My breathing starts speeding up as I look up at him. "What are you doing..?" I ask quickly, attempting to pull away from him, but I'm way too weak.

He smirks again. "Just getting a feel, baby. Relax." He says, slurring a lot.

I whimper as he kisses my jaw roughly, getting spit on it.

He's so fucking gross.

"Please stop.." I whimper. Why are we in the small blindspot where people can't see us?

The guy slides his hand up my shirt and tears spring to my eyes for the second time today. What if he tries to grab my boobs and realizes that they aren't there?

He's touching me and I feel disgusting. "Stop, you fucking perv-!" I yell before he slaps me. That's when my tears started to fall.

"Shut up." He growls and moves his hand around to my ass, attempting to cop a feel before he gets punched from the side by the blonde who just showed up.

I choke out a small sob and look at my boyfr-

"Alex..?" I whisper, my voice cracking.

He nods. "It's me, Michelle." He says softly, glancing at the pervert that he just knocked out before looking back to me.

I tackle him in as hug, choking out a sob. Alex holds me close, his presence is comforting and friendly. He just saved both my secret and my innocence.

The athlete held me, stroking my dark hair until I became calm. Once I was, I just cuddle into him. He makes me feel safe, just in a different way than Scott.

As I that thought runs through my mind, Scott comes around the corner. He must have been looking for me.

He sees Alex holding me, but I don't see the jealousy flickering in his eyes as his jaw tightens.

I sniffle and pull away from Alex. "Thank you, Allie." I whisper, calling him the nickname I assigned to him yesterday at lunch.

Scott clears his throat and I look at him. I wordlessly go to him with my head down and hug him. He hugs back for a moment before pulling away to ask me what the fuck is going on.

He looks at my bloodshot eyes with smeared mascara under them and his eyes widen. "Baby.." He whispers and I smile weakly. "Can you take me home..? I'll explain in the car.." I whisper.

Scott nods, not pushing me.

I look over at Alex and bite my lip. "I'm sorry about your shirt, Allie.. I'll buy you a new one.." I whisper as I look at the makeup smeared on it.

"No, it's ok, Michelle. Really." He says softly. "Just go home and rest, ok?" I sniffle and nod a little. "Ok.. Thank you.."

Scott gently picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, hiding my face in his neck.

I feel gross.

Hey. I've been in the car for four hours so far and I'm tired. We're going to Aztec, NM. After that, we're going to Bayfield, Colorado.

It's difficult to write this while my sister is behind me, never shutting her damn mouth for more than five seconds. Like, I love her, but dear God.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Please vote and tell me what you thought of this chapter! I love you, guys. <3