Chapter 22 - Gay

Hey! Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my picture! I don't think I'm very attractive, but those comments sure did boost my confidence.

Thank God I didn't take a full body shot. I'm sooo fat.

Thank you to these people for voting for me in the Pentatonix Fanfiction Awards:  WyattGrassiHoying hunney87 _Scomiche_is_real__ GrassiHoyingTrash Shawn-Camila MyLittleMitch Ocho888 the_scomiche_feels

I love you guys more than you know.

Please consider voting for me if you haven't! You don't have to, but it would mean a lot to me. You would also get a shout-out like the above!

Mitch's POV

I was beyond thrilled when Scott asked me to be his boyfriend.

When he ran earlier that night, I was sure that he didn't want me any more. I guess that God was on my side that night because he came back.

I can't believe he was willing to be with a guy.. I didn't think Scott could ever be gay or bisexual, or whatever other sexuality he could possibly be.

There's the possibility that it could be a joke, but Scott isn't like that. I trust him.

I trust my boyfriend.

I'm his boyfriend. Just the thought of that makes me want to squeal.

He is so much more accepting than I could have ever hoped for. He's perfect. I should have known that Scott wouldn't do anything to hurt me. He's too sweet.

Getting Kirstie and Kevin to stop glaring at him took about half of an hour. They quickly realized that he didn't do anything that bad and forgave him.

He ran from his problems and I don't blame him. That was probably the best decision he could have made at the time. He was able to get his emotions together and make sense of everything. We shouldn't have been so upset.

I just freaked out because I though he would tell his friends and my life would be ruined.

He wouldn't do that. He's a good person.

All of of that happened a few days ago. Right now, I'm on my way to school with Kirstie. She picked me up as per usual and started driving a few minutes ago.

We share a comfortable silence until we get to school.

Once we get there and park, I get out and smile. "Hurry, Kit! I want to see my baby!"

She laughs. "I want to see mine too. Hold on for a second though."

I bounce in place, knowing that she's taking extra long just to mess with me. "Kirs-"

I feel arms suddenly grab me from behind and I squeak in surprise, turning in the strong arms and seeing that it's Scott with Avi behind him. I lean into his chest. "Babe, you almost gave me a heart attack." I mumble as Kirstie and Avi hug like a normal couple.