Chapter 16 - Touch (X)

Hey! I decided to write the smut (Even if it's not full on sex).

If you do not want to read smut, please skip this chapter! Pretty much all of this is cringey smut!

Please be nice. I'm scared.

Scott's POV

Michelle's passionate kiss surprised me, but I immediately kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss even further.
This kiss is different though. I can feel all of her emotions and through the passion and happiness, but I can also sense what seems to be fear.

I pull away after a moment and gently tuck Michelle's fringe behind her ear. "Are you ok, baby?" I ask softly. She nods and smiles. "Of course. I'm just a little nervous. I want to try something.." She whispers, biting her lip. I don't know if she meant for it to look seductive, but it was really hot.

My brows furrow together in confusion. "Try what..?"

She blushes and shyly whispers. "To make you feel good.."

My eyes widen. "Michelle, baby.. You don't have to do that.." She hesitantly looks up at me. "But.. I want to.. Unless you don't want me to.." She whispers.

I blush slightly. "I mean, I want to.. Just.. Are you sure?"

She nods. "I just don't want to go all of the way.. And no touching me below the shoulders." I nod quickly. "Of course."

Michelle smiles and gently grabs my hand, pulling me upstairs and to her room. I love that she seems so... Eager. She also seems to be so inexperienced.

Fuck, she's so cute.

We go into her room and and I look around for a moment. I love that it's full of Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, and Daft Punk posters. Icons with variety.

Once I sit down on the bed, my girlfriend straddles my lap, her legs on either side of me. "If you want to stop, go ahead. I don't want to force you into anything." I say softly as I wrap my arms around her waist.

She just nods. "Alright. Same goes for you." She whispers.

I nod and Michelle kisses me again. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, causing her to do the same.

Being the man in the relationship, I instantly dominate the kiss once it heats up. I nibble at her bottom lip, but she refuses to let me in. I bite down on her lip, causing her to let out a soft moan.

Using that opportunity, I let my tongue enter her mouth. We tangle our tongues, eliciting moans from the small girl.

She was the one to pull away and she plants a few gentle kisses down my jawline. "You're really handsome." She whispers in my ear before kissing down my neck.

Michelle is possessive, that's no secret. Of course she wants to give me a hickey. She wants everyone to know that I'm hers.

My thoughts are interrupted by her kissing a particularly sensitive part of my neck, making a small sound of pleasure escape my lips.

I don't see it, but she smirks before gently sucking on the area.

I have a feeling she's never done anything like this before. There's an innocence behind all of this.

It's so cute, but so insanely hot at the same time.

I let out quiet moans as my girlfriend nips and sucks on my neck.

As her mouth attacks my neck, her fingers timidly start to toy with the edge of my shirt. I gently tangle my fingers in Michelle's hair to keep her on my neck as I let out soft moans.