Apollo Vs Artemis

Okay, Guys, so I'm gonna Interview Artemis and Apollo, remember to vote, comment and follow.

                             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Q1. Apollo, How did you feel when Artemis gathered a group of Hunters?

Apollo: I feel so betrayed, My sister created a fan club  of my fangirls who I can't even talk with, and created without my permission.

Artemis: In your dreams, Apollo. It's not a club full of your fangirls, but a group of hunters that can hide away from your supreme ugliness.

Apollo: *pouts* Sister, you made this one part of my godly heart, broken.

Artemis: Oh, you actually have a heart?! (Note the sarcasm)

Q2. Artemis, How did you feel that Apollo has more titles than you?

Artemis: *shrugs* Its alright, He may be the god of medicine, light, poetry, and prophecy, but that means more things you have to attend with, which is very ironic because my brother is lazy and didn't even move from the bed that Hephaestus gave to him for a century.

Apollo: Hey, you forgot another title!

Artemis: What.

Apollo: Awesomeness. *flashes a bright smile*

Artemis: Please, You are afraid of Athena's Aegis.

Apollo: No I'm not!

Q3. If Apollo's Chariot can change into any car, what aspect that yours preferably change.

Apollo: No, She likes to ride with the reindeers, and the carriage. And that's where Santa Clause's myth came from.

Artemis: Don't listen to him, he's just jealous that he can't change his chariot into a limousine, where I and my hunters ride. Yes, I may prefer to go on foot or in my deer chariot, but sometimes you need to have time to relax.

Apollo: Why can't I change my sun chariot into a limo too?

Q4. Did you ever try to wear a pink frilly dress?

Apollo: Who are you asking, me or Artemis? If me, well my answer is yes, when one day Hermes and I got bored so we played Truth of Dare, but then I chose dare and he dared me to wear a pink frilly dress.

Artemis: How come I never heard about that?!

Apollo: I made Hermes swore to the River Styx that he will never ever tell, but how about you?

Artemis: Well, I did when I went to a party-

Apollo: I'm invited to every party! Every party I go, you are not there and when you are you are not even wearing a dress!

Artemis: What I mean brother is a private party because my mortal hunter's father won't let her and doesn't understand. So we have to throw a party.

Apollo: But why wear a pink frilly dress?

Artemis: Well, I have to make the father think that this is a girl's club so yeah.