Chapter 36 - Burning Up

That night they went back to the hotel room and took a shower together. Omar was gentle with her as he lathered her up and scrubbed her clean. She was standing in front of the mirror about to braid her hair when he came up behind her. Their eyes met in the mirror and she smiled.

"Thank you for believing in me," she said.

His dark eyes raked over her face sensually. "Always."

She turned around to face him, her arms going around his waist. He was clad only in boxer briefs while she was dressed in a robe and panties. His body was hard and toned, his dark skin glistening under the bathroom light. She wanted to put her lips on every inch of him, starting from his wide shoulders and his well sculpted chest to the trail of hair fading down into his underwear.

Omar's strong arms cradled her in against the sink. He didn't touch her, but she could tell that he was gripping the edge of the counter hard.

Leaning back away from the warmth of his body, she looked up at him. She studied the firm, seductive line of his mouth and the heat she saw smoldering in the depths of his eyes. Everything about this man captivated her. Unable to help herself, she raised a finger to his full lips. His eyes narrowed, stark desire burning dark. The whisper of his breath on her fingertip sent a shiver down her spine.

She shuddered and rose to the tip of her toes before lightly brushing her lips with his. His hand came off the counter to grip her waist, the action causing her to get closer to him. The hard, thick length of his arousal was evident in the bulge she felt pressed up against her navel.

"Xiomara," he groaned.

"You were amazing with Jaxon the last five days. I just wanted to tell you that." She whispered the words against his mouth like a prayer.

He closed his eyes for a brief moment. When he opened them again she swore that he was going to take her right then and there.

She let out a stream of air in excitement, reveling in the fact that no matter how turned on they were, there was nothing they could really do to get the release they were so desperately craving. She could drop to her knees right now and take him in her mouth, but going by the all-consuming passion in his eyes she knew that wasn't what he needed. He needed the same thing she did.

His cock pounding her. Hard and fast. Until she was out of breath, begging him not to stop. He need her out of control for him, and only him, the way she needed to hear him say he would always love her after he'd fucked her good and made her come all over him. He needed to know that she still burned for him, baby or not, and she needed to know that he always would.

With sure fingers she undid the sash of her robe, letting the two halves hover over her pointed nipples.

"Don't fucking tease me, Xiomara," he said gruffly.

Her body burned, nipples hardening into pebbles. She felt the pooling of liquid between her thighs and she squirmed. Struggling to breathe, her lips parted in invitation.

Omar tipped her chin up and before she could answer him, his tongue was in her mouth, sweeping along her lips and sucking on her tongue. His big hand pushed the robe off her shoulders to expose her. He then cupped the heavy weight of her breast as he continued to ravish her mouth with drugging kisses. She whimpered when his thumb flicked over the sensitive peak of her nipple. A streak of lighting forked along her skin where his hand was caressing her body.

Although his mouth was hard and merciless, his hands rough, she sensed him holding back. Good for him, because if it was up to her, doctor's orders be damned.