5-Meeting my Mate's Hormonal and Certainly Evil Brother

Chapter 5

     Meeting my Mate's Hormonal and Certainly Evil Brother

     I don't know what it was but seeing Foreign's brother Dex stirred something inside me that told me to be cautious. Dex smiled at me in a way that sent horrible shivers down my spine. When he held out his hand I reluctantly took it.

     "Ashay." I muttered. After he let go of my hand I had to force myself not to jerk my hand back in disgust. What is wrong with me? I thought.

     "So this is why you brought a rogue into our house. I approve!" Foreign laughed along with his brother. Soon I started to wonder how Foreign couldn't sense the evil I was feeling, but I decided it was something wrong with me.

     "Sweety aren't you going to show me around the rest of the house?" I asked in an effort to get away from Dex. Foreign looked at me shocked at my behavior, but he soon smiled at my words.

     "Of course! I'll talk to you later Dex." Foreign said with a smile pointed at his brother. He took my hand and lead me down the hallway. As soon as we were out of earshot I let out a relieved breath.

     "Didn't you feel that?" I whispered while letting out another shiver. Foreign looked at me strangely.

     "Feel what?" He asked. His expression showed a ton of confusion at the question I had asked him.

     "The evil aura surrounding your brother." I started as fear started to make it's way under my skin. Foreign stopped walking causing me to stop. He pulled me to face him and I saw a look of concern take the place of confusion.

     "What evil aura? You're making no sense." Foreign's hand cupped my face. I brushed it off immediately ignore the hurt look on his face.

     "The second you opened your door my stomach clenched and I started to shiver. Just the presence he let off made me feel sick to my stomach." When Foreign's face started to show a hint of pain I stopped my explanation and shook my head giving him a small smile. "Never mind. It was nothing." Before he could say anything I changed the subject. "Do you have a training area? I'm a little out of shape."

     After a bit of hesitation he nodded. "Top five floors." My eyes widen. Who the hell needs five floors of training equipment!? He just smirked at me and led me to another elevator.

     "I think I need a map." I muttered.

     Foreign chuckled. "We have those too." My mouth fell open in shock. My pack lived in it's own town so we had no need for a pack house, so I had no idea they could get this big. "I would close your mouth if I were you. It makes you a tease. Instantly I closed my mouth and stood stock still. My actions just made Foreign laugh out loud. "You're just too cute!" He exclaimed. Finally the elevator made it to the fifteenth floor. The first training floor.

     There was a lap pool in the middle of a huge track. Both had to be Olympic size. The track was surrounded by wrestling mats. "Here is where we work on endurance and speed and train in hand to hand combat." There were no walls separating anything only pillars to hold up the frame. There were only a few wolves working out on this floor. Suddenly a smirk spread across my face. I looked up at Foreign, and as if reading my mind we both blurted, "Arm wrestle!" We both laughed as we ran to a mat and laid on our stomachs. I held me hand out and he took it.

     Despite the fact that we were acting like little kids I was having fun at last. "One." I said. "Two." He continued. Then we both grinned like crazy people and screamed. "Three!"

     Then the craziest thing happened. Neither of our hands moved. Both of our faces were turning red with the effort to push the others hand to the ground. Eventually my arm started to move towards the ground. I let out a mad chuckle and started to mutter. "No, no, no, NO!" But the battle ended and the back of my hand hit the mat. We broke away both laughing and breathing hard. I rolled onto my back so I could breath better, and Foreign leaned over me with his hands on either side of my head.