8-Mate Plan

Chapter 8

     Mate Plan

     Fortis stared at the spot where Lupus once stood. "Send me too." He burst out. He looked up at Silva with hopeful eyes. At first she looked shocked, but then she nodded.

     "I don't know how sending two fate's to the Earth plain will effect that world, but I'm sure it can't do much harm. All of the things I told Lupus is true to you except for your speed. She will most likely be faster, but since you are a warrior your strength will be unmatched." Silva explained.

     "That's fine. Can you maybe delay Lupus's transfer so I can arrive before her?" Fortis asked.

     "I can try my best but I can't assure anything." Fortis nodded and turned to Decoris.

     "Make me Lupus's mate. Can you do that for me?" Decoris grinned and then squealed.

     "I'm sure it will be the best mating bond I have ever created! If this works you can finally be together!" Curo laughed at her friend's excitement.

     "Hurry! If you want to get to Earth before Lupus we must go now." Silva insisted.

     Fortis nodded. Hope erupted in his stomach making it feel like there were little birds fluttering around inside. He went to stand in front of Silva. "Turn around." Silva ordered. Fortis obeyed and cleared his mind before she told him to. "Now clear your mind and relax." Fortis felt a tickling at the back of his head, and soon he too had disappeared. Curo and Decoris stood there for a second before Curo opened her mouth. "I can't send anyone else." Silva interrupted. "Two is enough to defend the were community of Earth." Both Curo and Decoris deflated.

     "I need to sort out their mating bond anyway." Decoris said and walked away. She made a link to the pack mating fate's informing them of what happened and to let her take care of it. Once she was done she made her way to her station and went to work.

     Hey sorry it's short but I want the story to be more focused on Ashay and Foreign's story. Some smart people may have figured out what I'm doing by now. For those of you who have please comment and I'll see if you're right although I won't necessarily tell you if you are. *insert evil laugh*.