Chapter 31- It's always you that I wanted, it was never me that you chose.

Methel POV

"Are you sure about this?" asked Kristine.

Her face was sad, probably because I will be gone for a week or two.

"Yes," I replied with a tight smile, "I think this time, is the best time to visit my parents and you know, to think about things."

She suddenly embraced me.

"You don't deserve all these problems Meth," she said with a crack of emotion on her voice, "you deserved to be happy."

I don't want this moment to be a sad one, because I will miss her for sure, she said to herself, I should lighten up the mood.

"And I'm happy for you," I told her.

She disentangled herself from me and I saw a glimpse of her eyes that rolling probably remembering what Josh is trying to do.

"Don't mention it," she muttered wanting to dismiss the topic already.

I should tease my best friend, after all, for a week or maybe two, I will be gone.

"Is it true? He's really studying hard so that he can be qualified to the University where you will study for college?" I asked her because from what I heard from Phillip, Josh is really doing his best to study all year long because he wants to pass the entrance examination to be with Kristine next year on this certain University.

She rolled her eyes once again indicating that it was somewhat true. "Yes," she confessed.

I squealed like a child hugging her. "Oh My Gosh, what did you do to him?" I asked once I disentangled myself from her.

"I don't even know," she replied, "I just rejected him every time he offers me something and the next thing I know, he's always there for me," her face suddenly became scarlet red, "so I gave him the chance."

"I'm happy for the both of you," I was serious, "but I guess I need to go now."

We both stood up because I can already see a bus coming towards the terminal.

"Remember Istin," I told her, "if someone asks you where I am, you don't tell them a thing ok?"

"Yeah," she replied, "am I the only one who knows where you are going?"

"No, Robb knows too," I responded strapping my bag, "bye now."

"Bye," she muttered and we kissed each other on the cheeks before I finally boarded the bus.

I took my seat while the air condition fanned me on the face.

 A vacation. Finally.

Phillip POV

"Sorry Phillip, I can't tell you where she is," apologized Kristine when I asked her where Methel is.

"Are you the only one who knows where she is?" I asked, already have an idea that she's not.

"Umm—Yes," she replied reluctantly.

I quickly think of someone who knows where that girl is. Geoffrey... no, he can't be. T.J., no way too, Josh, he's actually here with us on the shop so no, but Robb?

"I'm going now," I told her.

"Wait, what?" asked Kristine kind of confused.

"You are a bad liar Kristine," I told her, "but I admire your loyalty to your best friend."