His Choosen One - Harry Potter x Reader

This One Shot is about Harry Potter from Harry Potter which of course I didn't own, I just wrote this fic. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

Harry POV

Harry POV

He sighed again, his friend had lost the count of how many times he had sighed that day -Harry what the bloody hell is wrong?- Ron asked.

-Nothing- There he sighed again. 

-Is it because of the triwizard tournament?- He continued. 

-No- And he sighed another time -Well yes, nevermind- 

-Oh, got it- Ron smiled now knowing full well what he was thinking about -The problem is the yule ball, right?- Harry didn't even answer.

-I'm going to sleep, nox- He said closing his eyes. Ron was one of his best friends and of course knew all about Harry's crush on (y/n), he saw how Harry looked at her when McGonnal talked about the ball. The next day Ron talked to Hermione about what should they do. 

-Harry, we have to talk- She said to his best friend when they reached the Gryffindor common room that evening. 

-What?- He asked looking at Hermione then at Ron. 

-About (y/n)- Hermione said, Harry just sighed and sit on the couch. 

-Here we go again ... - Ron sounded hopeless, Hermione ignored that. 

-Harry, you know that none invited her yet, right?- She said sitting next to him.

-Now I know- He said looking at the fireplace. 

-Why don't you ask her?- Harry looked at Hermione like if the answer was obvious. 

-Who would go on a date with me?- He asked. 

-Probably a lot of girls here- Hermione looked around and saw Calì giggling looking at him. 

-Well, I don't think that .... she .... - He suddenly started whispering because he saw her walking in the common room -I don't think that she's in that list .... - Hermione looked at the girl his best friend was in love with, (y/n) started doing some of her homework on a table not too far from the couch where they were sitting. Hermione noticed that she occasionally looked at the boy -And ..- He added -Probably she doesn't even know who I am .... - Hermione and Ron stared at him. 

-You can't be serious Harry- Ron said -Everyone here knows who you are- 

-Tomorrow you're going to ask her- Hermione said -We're going to help you, so don't worry, sleep well and don't get stressed, you don't need to- She stood up and walked upstairs, both of the boys stared at her, Harry was especially surprised and worried. After a while they went to bed too. 

The next morning Harry woke up, he just hoped that Hermione forgot about what she told him the evening before, but she didn't -Hi Harry, have you decided when ask her?-

-No- He answered without even looking at his friend.

-Should I give you a hint?- She asked but she didn't wait his answer -I think that the lunch would be the better moment, after all she doesn't sit really far from you, right?- He taught that he could at least try to. 

She sat right in front of him and sometimes they even talked about the potions class they just had, but he just couldn't say anything about the yule ball. The day ended and of course he didn't ask her, but now he felt like he had to ask her, he tried for days, he even prepeared what to say and when to say it but when the chance would show up, the words wouldn't come. 

-Harry ... it isn't the end of the world- Hermione tried to cheer him up -Harry there are a lot of other girls ... - He didn't let him finish. 

-Hermione the only one I want to be with at the yule ball is (y/n)- He said quiclky, she sighed, she felt bad for him. She knew that (y/n) would love to go to the yule ball, Harry wouldn't believe her, so she got up and she went to the girl's dormitory. 

Hermione POV

-Hi (y/n)- She said smiling a bit.

-Oh hi, Hermione!- She smiled back, but in her eyes there was a bit of sadness. 

-How was your day?- She asked.

-Nothing special ... - Then she reflected if say what was in her mind or not, but in the end she decided to say it -I'm a bit worried about Harry, you know what's bothering him? I'm sure that the triwizard tournament must be really stressing for him, but it seems something different actually ... - 

-You're ... - Hermione didn't know what to say, (y/n) understood more than what she thought, but of course not all - You're right ... he's a bit worried about the yule ball, he wants to ask someone out but he doesn't menage to- (y/n) seemed to become even more sad -Why don't you ask him?-

-W w w wh wha wha wha what??- She became red and Hermione giggled. 

-As I thought, you like him- She said, (y/n) hid her face with her Gryffindor scarf, but then nodded, she thanked God that none else was in that room. 

-I can't ask him- She just said -And weren't the boys those who had to ask the girls?- She asked removing the scarf. 

-Yes ... but who cares about that?- None said anything for a while -I'm a friend of Harry and I know that he would love to go to the yule ball with you- 

If I don't even try I'll never know what will happen   She thought

-I'll try, but I'm not sure if I'll menage to ... - She said before going to bed, Hermione giggled and the next day she talked to Ron.

-She said that she'll try to ask him- She said at breakfast, both Harry and (y/n) didn't arrived yet.

-So she likes him back?- He asked surprised.

-How could you not get it!?- She would never understand how Ron could be so obtuse. After that Harry and then (y/n) too arrived. They sat in front of each other again, sometimes (y/n) would look at Harry and open her mounth to say something but none of them said anything. The same thing happened at lunch and at dinner. 

-Hey (y/n)!- Hermione didn't lose hope, so when she was sitting on the couch with Harry at her right and Ron at her left she called the girls -Why don't you come here with us?- She asked smiling.

-Oh, okay!- The girl replied trying to keep calm when Hermione pointed to a free place right next to Harry, she sat there thinking of what to say to ask him. She didn't know it but he was thinking the exact same things. 

-Ron ... ?- Hermione said after a few minutes -Have you already studied from the potions notes I lend you, right?- 

-Oh yes, I did!- He answered quickly.

-Please give them back to me before you forget it- So Ron and Hermione left and Harry and (y/n) were now alone.

(y/n) took a deep breath while Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

-Harry I have something I want to ask you- She menaged to say, but Harry didn't hear her, just like she didn't hear what he said.

-(y/n), I was wondering if ... - The she looked at him and he looked at her.

-Would like to go to the Yule Ball with me?- They both said at the same time,they sared at each other's eye until they realized what just happened.

-I would love to, Harry- She smiled, it couldn't be a better way to know that he really wanted to go to the ball with her. 

-Oh well ... good ... really good- He menaged to say just that, this made the girl giggle. 

-See you tomorrow- She said as she sttod up and waved at Harry.

The stress now was gone, and the only think in his head was (y/n) in a dress with him at the yule ball, that image would become true.