Reaching him - Saeran Choi x Reader

This one shot is about Saeran Choi (also known al Unknown) from Mystic Messenger which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

There was something in his eyes. Something I hand't ever seen in anyone else eyes. There was pain and suffer but also hope and love.

He didn't want to hurt his brother, nor anyone else. He just wanted his life back, he still loved his brother.

When I saw him I felt like I had to help him to get out of the mint eye, to bring him back.

-I have to find him!- I whispered to myself, right aftet I heard my phone ringing, it was the massenger song -I wonder who is calling me... -

I parked the car I was driving and looked at the screen, the phone almost falled from my heand when I saw who it was.

Unknown

It was Saeran! I didn't wait for anything else and picked up the phone.

-Saeran...!? Where are you?- I asked but from the other side of the phone I heard just the boy laughing -Saeran...?-

-Yeah yeah, it's me (y/n)- He saif trying to hold for laughing more -It's just so funny to hear your worried voice...m so funny!- And he brust out in louder laughs.

-This isn't a joke! We're all worried for you! Tell me where you are, I will found you and bring you back. You can live with yout brother again! And the others from R.F.A. are good persons too! Why don't you want to come with me...?- He had stopped laughing and I could feel that he had become dead serious.

-Good persons huh? Let's thing who ia in there.... An assistant who only thinka about work, a boy obsessed with games, a narcissist actor, and that one who thinks that the most important thing in the world are money, there's my brother too, who abandoned me and never looked for me-

-I thought we solved it out, I thought you understood what he really did and why he had to do that. He thought that you were safe and sound!- I almost shouted desperate.

-And then there's you. You. The one who is pretending to care about me and the same who, if I'll come back, will be all lovey dovey with my brother-

-What are you talking about...? I'm not pretending and I don't love Saeyoung! I love you !- I said it.

-Me...? Don't make me laugh!-

-I'm not joking! I'm serious! I want to help you! I'm doing this for your sake, not for Saeyoung's! I want you to come back, I want to spend my life with you!- Maybe I made him believe me, he was simply staring at me, like if he was thinking about what I had just said.

-I don't want to kill you- These words scared me a bit, but I knew I had nothing to fear about that boy, it was just that there were just a few people to understand that. So I reached him and I cupped his cheeks.

-And what should want you to kill me?- I said trying to be as sweet as possible.

-If now I come with you and then you won't stand by my side anymore, if you break the promise you made me by staying just with Saeyoung, I'm afraid I won't controll myself and I'll kill you. Then I would be so sorry and sad, if you die .... I would suicide right after, because after all..... I love you, (y/n)- I didn't expect those words after all I've benn through. I wanted to bring him back so bad that I didn't care if he loved me or not, I just wanted hom to be happy.

-Saeran, I love you too.... And that's the proof- I didn't wait anymore and kissed him. At first he was surprised and rigid, but then he kissed me back -Let's go home?-

-Yes, let's go home- He replied, and hand in hand we went back in the car. Finally everything was over. Everything solved out.