Angel - Shuuya Kano x Reader

This one shot is about Shuuya Kano from Mekaku City Actors (the manga name is Kagerou Days) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

It was cold, so damn cold. And none was with me. I was just a lonely little girl with no family and no friends. An orphan. I had to live on my own between the roads, trying to survive somehow. I was almost 16 so in the orphanages they didn't believed that I had no parents, they thought I had run away from home.

I didn't even really want to go in orphanages, I saw how children were treated in those I visited. But it would have been a better life, I would have a bed, a roof over my head and always something to eat.

I hated rainy days, they would make everything more difficult. And of course that day was one of them.

I was sitting under a tree, the only place where I could not get wet because of the rain. At least a bit.

I had the cap of the hoodie on my head, with crossed legs staring at the rain hitting the ground while eating an apple from that tree I was under.

I remembered the worst moment of my life. It was a rainy day too.

I was 14 when it happened, my family was in serious economical problems, I couldn't even go to school, we were in debt and we couldn't get out of that situation. So one night a killer came to us and killed my parents and my big brother. I managed to escape hiding under the bed and then getting out from the window. After a few days I came back to my house, it was surrounded by the police but when I asked them theu said that they wouldn't investigate over that case, and that's why they didn't knkw that I was the only one who survived thay night and they wouldn't believe me.

All i could do was to get inside the house and to bring with me what I would have needed: clothes for every season, my rucksack, the food that was left and some memories, so I would have never forget about my family.

There was something else that happened that night, something in me changed, I got the ability to moving thing without touching them. This could be useful but sometimes happened that someone would have seen me using this "power", and they would have called me monster or freak. Especially if they were kids, or teenagers, the adults would have called me demon. Maybe because of the fact that when I used that power my eyes would have turned bright red.

It didn't matter that much, I had to live alone anyway.

I was trying to get another apple from the tree in that moment, using my power of course, and that was the first time that someone saw me but didn't get scared.

-Hey!- He said, I was cough using my power, I didn't expect and I instantly quit using it and the apple fall right on my head -Heheh are you okay?- He laughed at the scene. I wasn't able to speak, my power had the controll of me, and unconsciously I throw the apple at him, like he expected it he grabbed the apple and then handed it to me -You have no reason to worry, I don't want to hurt you-

-You're not surprised or anything...?- I said hesitantly and with a bit of hostility, but taking the apple anyway.

-Of course no! I'm like you, and I know a lot of other person that are like you too. Let me show you- As soon as he finished his sentence his eyes turned red like mine and his figure changed. He seemed like he was another person.

-Who are you?- I asked him, believing him.

-You can call me Kano- He said back to his original self -And what's your name?-

-I'm (y/n)...- I said trusting him -You said that there are others? Really??-

-Yes, we're like a family, we all get through seeing a dear person dying in front of our eyes. We can understand how you feel. Come with me- He said leaning towards me with his hand, which I grabbed and I got up -You will be a great part of our family. You don't need to worry anymore-

-Thank you, Kano-

I found him, I found an angel who brought me out of the hell.