No way - Nagisa Shiota x Reader

This one shot is about Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

It had been four months since that weird situation began

It had been four months since that weird situation began. To save the world and to kill our teacher.

We were getting better day by day both in studying and in our assassination attempt.

At first we all thought that it wouldn't be that fun, we didn't think that we would have got that better.

We were so wrong.

I was fighting with Kanzaki during our training when suddenly we heard a loud crash behind us, the whole class turned in that direction and we saw that Nagisa was on the ground and apparently Karasuma sensei had just hit him and he started apologizing.

He said that he was alright but he didn't seem to be.  When the lesson was over I ran towards him.

-Nagisa? Are you really alright?- I asked him.

-Yes, thanks for worrying. I'm not hurt- He said smiling -What about you?- He asked surprising me. He was suddenly serious.

-Huh?-

-You're not hurt, right?- I didn't think he could worry about me, not like this at least. I shook my head smiling a bit. Our conversation was interrupted by the arrive of someone. Karasuma sensei called him Takaoka.

He started talking with us and he offered some sweets. We ate all together and while Korosensei was trying to take Nakamura's cake. It was funny but something in that man was wrong. I felt like he was hiding something. Like he was lying.

We got to know thay he would have been our new trainer and some of us didn't like thay news. I wasn't the only one suspicious about him, but I knew I couldn't judge him, after all I had just met him. Probably that was just my imagination telling me that we shouldn't trust him.

The day after we had our first training with him, at first it seemed fun but soon he reviled his "true self".

-What!? It's unbelievable!- Maehara said when Takaoka showed what would have been our new hour table. We had a lot more of training lessons, and they finished at 21.00. None of us could have resisted it, not even Karma.

When Takaoka heard what Maehara said he didn't wait to hit him.

-Maehara!- Someone said, but none of us could move.

Kanzaki, who was right in front of me was trambling and so was I.

We got even more scared when that man got near us and "hugged" us.

-You two will listen to your daddy, right?- He asked with a scary tone.

-Actually... I don't want to...- Kanzaki said breaking free. I admired her courage and so after a deep breath I got up too.