Chapter Five

It was if last night was a bad dream. My world, turned upside down. My sister was gone. I don't even know where she went. Did our mom know about the pregnancy? She had to know, why else would she be acting weird all day yesterday?

I woke up still in my clothes from last night. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand that read 2:35am. I sat up in my bed, and picked up my phone. I tried calling Polly, but there was no answer. Giving up, I put my phone down on my nightstand and went back to sleep.

----------

I woke up next morning and got ready for school. When I made my way down stairs, I found my mother making me breakfast in the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen counter, waiting for her to say something.

"Good Morning, Elizabeth! Eat up, don't want to be late for school!" She said, joyfully while putting a plate of eggs in front of me.

"Mom, where is Polly?" I say, ignoring the food in front of me.

"We don't talk about that! If your not going to eat, go to school!" She yelled at me.

"Fine," I said, coldly.

I took my book bag of the back of my chair, and stormed out of the house. I can't stand her! She's always finding away to make me mad. I was about half way to school when I heard a voice behind me.

"Well, if it isn't Juliet,"

I turned around quickly, knowing who it was. I felt my cheeks go red.

"Hey," I said, walking towards him.

"How you holding up, you know with that whole Archie situation?" He asked, walking by my side.

"Oh, I'm over it," I said, laughing a bit, "I've got bigger problems!"

"You've got problems? Problems are what make up my life," He said.

"Anyway," I laughed, "I don't need Archie! He's a pathetic player!"

"You've got that right! There's something I wanna ask you, now that I'm thinking about it,"

"What is it?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"There's a double feature playing at the Bijou, you wanna go with me tonight? Maybe after we can go to Pops?" He asked me, his face turning beet red.

I could feel myself getting excited. My cheeks turning a hot pink color.

"Of course, I'd love to!" I smiled at him.

"Cool...I'll, uh, pick you up around eight?" He said, sounding a bit nervous.

"Yeah, I can't wait!" I said, nodding.

Before I knew it, we reached school. When we go into the building, Jughead and I went our separate ways. I went to go find Veronica and Kevin. After about 5 minutes, I found them.

"There she is! How was your date with Archie?" Kevin asked, in excitement.

"Um, not great. He left to make out with Cheryl Blossom," I said, rolling my eyes.

"What a jerk! I'm gonna give that ginger a piece of my mind!" Veronica shouted, about to storm off to find him.

"V, it's ok! I don't care anymore!" I told her, as Kevin and I held her back.

"God, you fiery Latina girl!" Kevin laughed.

"Sorry, It's what I do!" She laughed, throwing her hands up.

Veronica is such a firecracker! It's what I love about her. She has no problem standing up to people who hurt her friends. Kevin's right about her being a fiery Latina!

"Are you sure your not upset?" She continued, "Because I will take him down!"

"I'm positive! I'm over it, really. Plus, I have a date tonight!" I smiled.

"Oh my god! Really? With who?" Kevin shouted, with excitement.

"I'm going on a date with Jughead," I smiled.

They were shocked. Kevin just stood there blinking at me. Veronica cleared her cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry...what?" Veronica said, in shock.

"Jughead Jones, is taking me out on a date," I told them, "He's a great guy! We're going to the Bijou tonight and then Pop's after,"

"Well if your happy Betty, I'm happy for you!" Kevin smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure you and Buckethead will hit it off!" Veronica said.

"His name is Jughead! Come on let's get to class," I laughed.

When we walked to class together, Veronica told us about how Reggie keeps hitting on her. Which I find hilarious, because she hates him with a passion. As were walking down the hallway, we pasted Jughead who winked at me while passing. I smiled, trying to hold in my giggles.

"Ooooooo, someone's blushing!" Kevin teased, elbowing me.

"No, I am not!" I lied, laugh a bit.

"Oh, you like him a lot!" Veronica said also teasing me, "Admit it!"

"I guess I kinda do," I said, looking down.

"Called it! You need to tell me everything after this date!" Kevin laughed.

Ok, so I do like him... a lot. I know i haven't known him long, but I have a good feeling about this one. He's different, than the rest of the guys. He's special.

Author's Note-

I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! *girly scream* IM STILL NOT DONE WITH THE POLLY DRAMA, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BYEEEE!

Xoxo-
Abby💗