Chapter Eleven

A/N

GUYSSSS!!!

LOOK!!!

1K READS!!

1K READS!!

IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL, BUT IM SO HAPPY!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!💖

-Jughead POV-

I walked down the stairs of the Whyte worm. I sit down at one of the bar stools. A fellow Serpent, Mustang, was behind the bar counter fixing himself a drink.

"Hey Mustang! Get me a Coke," I shouted.

He took a Coke from a cooler, and slid it across the table. Yes, I'll drink Soda at 6 in the morning!

I popped open the can, and took a sip. Mustang cracked open his beer, and sat down beside me.

"I heard you've been seeing this girl," He said, taking a large sip of his beer.

"Yeah," I breathed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Does she know?" He asked.

"No, and she won't know. I really like her. She's different than the other girls," I told him.

"Ah! Young love! It's adorable!" He laughed, patting me on the back.

"Haha, very funny," I smirked, trying not to laugh at him.

"What's her name?"

"Betty Cooper," I replied, smiling just thinking of her.

"Cooper? Is she related to an Alice Cooper?" He asked, getting very curious.

"Yeah, that's her mom," I answered, getting creeped out.

"Interesting," He cooed, taking another sip of his beer.

"I better get to school," I said, hoping off the stool, wanting out of the conversation.

"Jughead!" Mustang called, as I was walking up the steps to put my jacket back, "See you to tonight?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "Yeah,  Mustang. See you tonight."

I went to my room and threw my Serpent jacket on my bed. I put on my black jean jacket and crown beanie. I threw my messenger back across my shoulder and walked out the door.

-Betty's POV-

I woke up with a smile on my face. Last night was a night of darkness, but then it was filled with sweet dreams and happiness.

I love Jughead.

I really do.

I got out of bed, and got ready for school. I put on a pink sweater, skinny jeans, and white flats.