Chapter Seven

I woke up early the next morning to the early morning sun shining through my bedroom window. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and sat up in my bed. I looked over at my alarm clock on my night stand, which read 7:05. Thank god it's Friday. I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. I picked up my phone, and saw I had gotten a text.

From: Unknown Number
Good morning, Juliet! It's me, Juggy ;)

I smiled sweetly at the text. I'm not sure how he got my number, but I can't say I don't want him having it! I texted him back, thinking of last night.

To: Jughead
Morning, Romeo! Walk me to school?

I got up out of bed and sat down in front of my vanity. I brushed my blonde hair and put it into  a mid- pony tail. As I started to apply my makeup, I thought about Jughead and I. What were we? We have to be something more then friends! I had to talk to him about that kiss last night. It was like something I've never experienced. It was passionate, tender, sweet, and just perfect in every way possible.

After finishing putting on my makeup, I walked over to my closet and picked out a cozy baby blue sweater, black leggings, and pale pink ballet flats. Once I got changed, Jughead had texted me back.

From: Jughead
Sure, I'll be there in five. I have to make a few stops on the way though. Do you mind?

I picked up my blue and pink floral backpack, while replying to his text.

To: Jughead
I don't mind at all! See you soon!

I put my phone in my backpack, and headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen, and sat down at the table across from my dad. My mom walked over to the table, and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"How was your date?" She asked, taking a seat.

"Good," I said, eating some of my cereal.

"Who was it with exactly?" She questioned, eyeing me down.

I started to get freaked out by the look she was giving me. What was she up to?

"Why does it matter?" I asked, suspiciously.

"I just wanted to know who you were kissing in front of my house!" She smirked.

"What? Alice, you never told me this!" My dad said, looking up from his newspaper.

Thankfully, there was a knock at the door. I quickly stood up and picked up my bag. My mom ran to the door, beating me to it. She opened the door, and it was Jughead.

"Why hello, young man!" She exclaimed.

"Hi, is Betty here?" He asked, confused.

"Oh, yes she is! Betty, someone is here for you!"

I walked over to the door, my face red of embarrassment. Jughead looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Betts! Ready to go?" He said, trying not to laugh.

"This must be that boy from yesterday!" My mom exclaimed, with a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, this is Jughead Jones. Jughead, this is my mom, Alice Cooper," I said, introducing them to another.

"Jones? As in FP Jones' son?" She asked, her emotions changing suddenly.