Chapter Ten

A/N

Ok, so this chapter is gonna be a little short! Only because the last part of this chapter is going to kill you! Hopefully.

It'll only be shocking if you haven't figured it out earlier on!

Enjoy!!!!💖

-Jughead POV-

Woke up that morning with Betty Cooper in my arms. Her face snuggled into my chest. This is one situation I'd never thought would happen. I breathed in her sweet scent, that smelled of vanilla.

I looked at the clock on her night stand. The time was 5:30. I had to go him and get ready for school.

I ran my fingers through her blonde tangles, and kissed her forehead. I saw her smile slightly in her sleep.

"Morning Betts," I whispered, cupping her cheek in my hand.

"Morning," She yawned, opening her eyes.

"I gotta get home and get ready for school. I'll come and pick you up at seven though," I told her, stroking her golden hair.

"Alright. I'm going back to sleep though. I'm so tired," She replied, yawning again.

I laughed at her cuteness, and gave kissed her a quick kiss on the lips. She rested her head back on the pillow, and fell back asleep.

Luckily, the latter by her window was still up. I climbed out of her window and down the ladder.

I walked back to the one place I called home...

The Whyte Worm.

The only place in Riverdale that was open 24/7, besides Pop's.

I walked up the stairs, and down the hallway to a tiny room. Also known as my home.

I shut the door behind me, and took off my shirt. I took out my phone and realized I had gotten a text.

A text from Archie.

From: Archie
This is far from over, Jones. You may have the girl now, but once she finds out who you really are... she'll leave you quicker than ever. Watch your back.

I clenched my fists at the text. He better stay the hell away from Betty. I swear to I'll kill him.

I wasn't going to respond...

But I had to...

To: Archie
You better stay the fuck away from her! I'm sick of this, Andrews! If you loved Betty, you would want her to be happy!

Send.

I breathed out all the anger inside of me, and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and then laid back down on my bed.

Whyte Worm is literally my home. What more do I need. I have food, an ensuite, and a bunch of people like family to me.

My dad lives in the trailer, while I live here. At least he doesn't mind. He sees me every night. This place gets crowded at night.

I took off the rest of my clothes and showered. After, I put on my usual 'S' T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black high tops. I combed out my raven black hair.

I grabbed my leather jacket.

My black leather jacket.

My Southside Serpent Jacket.

Authors Note-

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehe.

do u all hate me?

I'd hate me to at this point!

DONT WORRY!

There will be another Jughead POV starting the next chapter!

Did you guys think he was a Serpent?

I mean, I did give that little teaser thingy in chapter seven!

Trust me peoples!

This book is gonna get better and better!

Ok, byeeeeee!!!

-Abby💖