Warming Hands

Mature.

Erskine kicked open the door, and slammed her against the opposite wall, his hands touching everywhere they could. Valkyrie groaned, grinding herself against him as she ran her hands up and down his back. She picked up her legs, wrapping them around his waist, and he met her mouth with his own, in a bruising kiss.

His hands pulled off her shirt, and he unclasped her bra for the second time tonight. His fingers went to one of her nipples, playing with it until the bud hardened under his ministrations. Her head thumped against the wall, as he hips undulated against him.

"Erskine," she murmured, "bed, go to the bed."

Ravel complied, his hands going under her legs, as he kissed down her neck, giving her a hickey as they both dropped to the lush mattress in his room. She tugged his shirt off and let her fingers trail across his defined stomach, admiring the way his muscles shuddered under her touch.

He was perfect. With his scars and nicks along his tan body, he exuded confidence and danger.

Ravel took control then, and Valkyrie writhed beneath his locked body for a very long time.

**(o)(o)**

Valkyrie awoke, blearily opening her eyes and her other senses, which picked up on the naked man behind her, holding her close to his body. Said naked man moved his legs, letting her know that he was awake and she shifted so she was on her back, and he propped himself up onto his elbow.

"Good morning," he purred and she blushed but before she could reply his lips were on her neck, his hands gripping her hips.

"Erskine... your hands are freezing."

He rubbed his hands across her stomach quickly, creating friction and his hands warmed, before they went cold again. He then motioned for her to open her mouth. She did, confused when he stuck two fingers into her mouth. "Close," he said and she did.

"This is ridiculous," she took his hand from her face, "do you have a cold or something?"

"No..."

"Then what the hell is wrong with you? It's the middle of summer." An idea dawned on her, and she cursed at herself for not thinking of it earlier. She clicked her fingers, generating a spark and she let it grow.

Ravel moved his hands over to the flickering flame, and they heated. After about a minute or two, Valkyrie let the flame go out and Ravel put his hands on her again.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much," she groaned. He grinned at her, and kissed her softer this time, his warmer hands gripping her waist with soft determination.

Skeleton you are my friend, but you are made of bone, and you have got no flesh and blood running through you to help protect the bone.

Valkyrie groaned, her head tilting towards her bag, where her phone rung. 

"Ignore it," Ravel suggested, moving down her neck.

"I can't, it's Skulduggery." She kissed him once then moved off the bed and Ravel's hand came down and swatted her ass. She glared at him, putting on his dressing gown and answered.

"Valkyrie, where are you? Everyone is already at your house."

"Oh, shit," Valkyrie cursed. "I completely forgot about it."

"Is Ravel with you?"

"Yes, I'm in his apartment."

"What's he doing?"

Valkyrie sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, "he's getting dressed."

Skulduggery went silent on the other end of the phone, and she answered Ravel's frown with a shrug.

"Are you pregnant, Valkyrie?"

"What? No!"

"So you used protection?"

"Skulduggery! I shouldn't have to tell you these things!"

"Well considering you're my combat accessory and I need you to be ready for a case at all times, I thi-"

She hung up. She could deal with him later. She stood, got dressed in the clothes she had on last night, "Erskine get packing. Everyone is already at my house."