one-hundred; multi-pairing (route 1)

seunghyeok didn't get why jihoon was acting innocent, and it pissed him off even further, making him involuntarily tighten his hold on the shorter male.

taehyun came backstage after calling 119, halting when his eyes caught the blood and who knows what else, the groans of pain coming from those who didn't blackout.

"oh fuck." taehyun whispered under his breath, spotting seunghyeok still standing with jihoon. taehyun opened his mouth to say something, but then it hit him that he could help the injured boys.

sungwoon also came backstage after taehyun, and instantly started crying, but followed his teammate along to bandage the injured boys. taehyun first approached daniel, who had stopped bandaging samuel because he was struggling to breath.

"seunghyeok-hyung, seriously, what happened?" taehyun heard jihoon ask the much taller male, in which the latter became even more infuriated.

"don't play, jihoon," the elder boy growled, "you're sick. you injured all your friends. you deserve to die, not them."

jihoon fell quiet, and taehyun felt an instantaneous hatred towards the younger boy, despite never have met him before. but actions speak louder than words, and the injured bodies said to be caused by jihoon was indescribable.