one-hundred-and-thirtytwo; multi-pairing (route 2 finale)

across south korea, beating hearts linked into one to form an unbreakable bond, even the unlikely duo homed in the united states barely finding the resolve to separate from each other. the boys' days were full of smiles and their past troubles slipped away from their minds as they drowned themselves on the enjoyment of being in the presence of their significant other(s).

those mere words on the arm brought together so many indestructible friendships and relationships. not a hour went past without the boys longing to interact with one another once again. all of their dreams were achieved by uniting with their loved ones, even unlikely wishes such as samuel and jihoon debuting together. the doubtful debut of hyunbin as a rapper happened as well, as he debuted as a duo with jonghyun.

their exciting young years slipped away too quick for them to even grasp it. soon enough they watched as kenta grew up, their young woojin graduating, jungjung, after many therapies, began to recover from his trauma, the guitar boys started a company, even jinyoung and daehwi getting married after their troubles left them.

so many memories those boys made together. so many iconic moments those boys held in their hearts to never forget, but for them to be buried under current concerns that crowded their thoughts. however, they always renewed memories by meeting once a year, with even haknyeon and seongwoo coming every year.

nothing would break their bonds or their love for each other.

---

END