(10): Strange Love

*FLASHBACK*

I downed my second to last drink, trying to forget yesterday. I've cried since that happened. That's why I'm here; can't cry in the club. It was around 3am when I decided to head home. Making my way through the hot, sweaty bodies, I almost reach the door. Some asshole bumps into me, making me clash with another body. The girl gasped when her clear drink spilled on the front of her pink shirt.

"Fucking shit!" I just mumble out an apology and tried to move pass her. She grabs onto my shirt and I rolled my eyes. "Hey, are you OK?" The stranger asks. In the darkness of the club, I could barely make out her features. But her voice sounded kinda hot, so I answer her. "I dunno, " I say honestly. She sets her cup on the bar table and took my hand. She led me through a long hallway, which seemed longer in my half drunken state.

Soon, we came across a room. She opens the door and we step inside. I don't know this club had individual rooms. "Are you OK?" She asks again. I could make out her features now. Her hair was buzzed short. She wore a pink crop top and white pants cut in a weird, but pretty sick way. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of golden brown I've seen.

I shake my head from the slight daze. I must look like a creep staring at her like that. I nod at her, "I'm fine," I slurred. "She just broke my...broke my heart and now...I try not to cry in the club." Nothing I said made sense. She furrowed her eyebrows and in the sweetest voice, she goes, "I can take you to your place. You're not suitable to drive at the moment."

I smile goofily. I'm legit drunk off my ass. I don't remember the rest of the night, but I do remember waking up in an unfamiliar room. The girl from last night comes in with an Advil and water. The hangover I had made me quit drinking altogether. I take the medicine, thanking her. We had a few small conversations since my best friend wasn't at her house and she had the key.

Then my friend texted me saying she wasn't coming home until 5 in the morning. I huffed and asked the acquainted stranger if I could stay the night until the morning. She agreed and I slept on the couch. Though, it was 1am when I hear rummaging in the fridge. I look over and see the stranger in nothing but a robe, barely covering her.

A blur went by as lips were moving and hands were touching. All this pent up emotion in me, I have to release. I break the kiss and look into her eyes. "I'm gonna use you, okay?" She nodded her head, too turned on to form words. I attack her neck and she moans. I pull away once more, sliding my hand in her underwear, "I never got your name, beautiful."

In between pants and moans, she finally comes from her high and smirks lazily, "Ashley."

*END*

I sigh and open the front door of her house and slams it shut. She comes running down the stairs in a sheer, pink robe. "Hey, Lauren," I pull her to me then pin her against the wall. "I'm gonna fuck you, yeah?" She take sher bottom lip between her teeth and nods. I smirk before silently telling her to jump on me. She wraps her legs around my torso as I kiss her neck.

We go upstairs to her bedroom and I slam her down. I immediately go to her underwear and slide them off. She pulls the crop top she has on over her head and drops it on the floor. I climb on top of her, dangerously close to her face. I take a handful of her hair and pulled. "The fact I fucked all three of you, but knowing I enjoy fucking you and Camz."

She closes her eyes and moans at my voice. I run a finger over her already wet core. "You were preparing for me, weren't you?" I let go of her hair and she pits her hands on my shoulders. "Actually, right before you called, she just pulled off. She may have worked me up before hand." I tilt my head to the side, "Well, I'm gonna finish what she started. I promise you, you won't be able to walk straight."

"Don't leave hickies."

"Chill, I'm not. Now, lemme hear you say my name, Diane."

****

I wipe my mouth with my hand as she lay back on the head board, smoking a joint. I take it from her, causing her to gasp, "You dick." I chuckle blowing smoke out before giving it back. I stand, "I swear, you look like Camz, but you're nothing like her." She knits her eyebrows together. "How?" I sit beside her and she lays her head on my lap. I don't normally do this, but Diane and I have a special connection. "Well, she'd always want me to stay. I know you let me leave so Jackie won't find me in here fucking her wife relentlessly."

She chuckles before holding the joint to my lips. I take a drag and close my eyes. I sigh contently, "Of course. Mila is a very emotional girl. You should know that." I take a longer drag then gave it back to her. "Yeah, I know, but...I dunno." She sits up and my eyes follow her as she turns her head to me. "Mami, I think you should stop this. I know I ain't one to say since you literally just made me cum like 3 times." I raise an eyebrow, "Why should I? It's my coping mechanism."

She shakes her head, "You're hurting yourself and those girls. You're making it harder since you're fucking the two who are sisters to her. I know our baby sister fucked you up, but I suggest you call things off with me and Mila. It's a start, so you can do it. By next month, you'll be done your player ways." I sigh, "You're right, Diane. I'll go to Camz's house after this smoke sesh. I'm in real need of it." She chuckles as she rolls another.

****

I fix my hair as I knock on the door. A few seconds later, the shorter Latina opens the door. "Lauren? What are you doing here? Have you been crying" She invites me in and closes the door. I shake my head at her last question. She sniffs the air around me and raises both eyebrows. "Really? You smell really Loud." I chuckle, "Nah, not this time. It was pretty tamed."

"Well, come in the kitchen. I'm making dinner." I follow the Cuban-Colombian to her kitchen. The smell of spaghetti fill my senses as I was hungry as a bitch. She grabs a banana and was about to cut it over the pot. "Cabello Guerrero, I swear to God. If you ruin that food with your weird ass fruit, I'll kill you." She gives this look that she calls the 'Banana look'. Ay, ay, ay, her and these damn bananas.

She puts the banana on the counter and stirs the spaghetti

She puts the banana on the counter and stirs the spaghetti. "It's almost finished anyway." I sit down at the dining table, folding my hands on top. She places a bowl of food in front of me with a fork. I immediately dive in. "Lolo?" I look up at her, still eating. Her eyes trained on my hand. Oh, shit, I forgot about that. She takes my hand and examines it. It still doesn't hurt really. Guess because I'm high as fuck!

She excuses herself briefly then came back with peroxide and gauze. She cleans my hand while I try to eat with my left hand. "What happened?" I tell her about how I got frustrated with my feelings and broke my mirror. She shakes her head, "Ay, you can't keep doing this to yourself. Honestly, you being in my presence is hurting you. She was my sister, ya know."

I study her face as she wraps my hand, "Was?" She looks up at me and nods, "I disowned her after she outted Ashley knowing she wasn't ready." I exhale sharply when she tightens the gauze. "Sorry," I wave it off. "You warned me about her, but I was lovestrucked. I should've listened to the people that knew her best." She rolls her eyes, "No shit, Sherlock."

I throw a noodle at her and she laughs since I missed. My smile soon turns to a slight frown, "So, now what?" She sighs, slumping her shoulders, "Me and you have to stop." I nod sadly, "Still friends, though?" She playfully punches me in the face, "Of course, you dildo!" I give her a 'what the fuck?' look before laughing. At least I know betrayal doesn't run in the family. That bitch should've learned something from her older sisters.