1

Clarke's POV-

I sat on the hill, radio in hand. As I was looking out into the green forest, I couldn't think about its beauty or how a couple years ago there was nothing there just ash and rubble covered trees. No all I could think about was how much I wanted to see Bellamy again. I finally brought the radio closer to my mouth and started speaking.

" Hey Bellamy, it's been 2199 days since praimfaya. I don't know why I do this everyday. I guess it's just my way of keeping myself sane. Remembering who I am, who I was. It's been safe of over a year for you to come down now. So why haven't you."

What if he was already gone. What if they couldn't find a way to survive up there. What if they never even made it all the way to the Ark.

I sat lost in my own thoughts. The same thoughts that went though my head every day for the past 6 years. I missed them so much. I missed how even though we didn't always get along, we would always have each others back. The thing I missed the most was Bellamy. I missed everything about him, his smile, his eyes, his wild curls, the freckles that were splattered across his face and I even missed that stupid smirk he always had on his face.

Over the past 2199 days I had found myself missing Bellamy even more and it had only occurred to me about 2 years ago that I had feelings for Bellamy. I know I had all along, but I only not to long ago had the courage to admit them. Like they say if you love them let them go.

I was knocked out of my thoughts, when out of nowhere I spotted a large ship coming into the earths atmosphere and come closer to the only known patch of greenery know to man, in other words known to Madi and I.

I get up from my spot on the hill. The same spot I have visited everyday for over 6 years.

"Never mind I see you." I say into the radio.

I rush over to my rover where a sleeping Madi is.

"Hey my little night blood it's time to wake up"

She sat up and looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face as she said, "please no training today", I laughed "no, no there's no training. But there here"

She knew what I meant as she hurried out of the rover and over to the edge of the hill. We watched as the ship lowered to just above the tree line and just hovered there for a while.

Today was the day she would finally meet him. She was gonna meet Bellamy. I was gonna see Bellamy again

As it was hovering I could just make out so writing that was in bold letters on the side of the ship. It read P.R.I.S.O.N.E.R.S.

"Madi get me the guns and hide the rover"

"All of the guns" she says with clear confusion mixed in her tone.

"Yes all of them", she did as I said. She handed me all my guns and took the rover to a place where we know it would always be safe. I had instructed her to take it back to our small camp about 2 hours from here, not to far from where the bunker was buried. It wasn't much but it was all we had ever needed.

I sat on the hill for what felt like a whole day. The sun had already gone down and risen again and the ship just continued to hover above the trees. It was now around the time I always radio Bellamy, so that meant that I had been here for a full day. I pulled out the radio from where it was hanging on my pants.

"Hey Bellamy, so it turns out that it's not you. Just when I thought you where coming back home. Coming back to me, it turns out you haven't. The ship that came down, its some kind of prisoner ship. I don't know who they are or what they plan on doing when they get on the ground, but I'm scared. Bellamy I'm scared and I need you now, so please if you can hear me come down. I-I don't know if I can beat this challenge without you. I need you."

Before I could continue with what I was saying the ship let out a loud noise and it deceased to the ground. There were loud crashes and crunches from the trees below them as they hit the ground. A high pitch screech began when the doors to the ship were lowered and then there was silents once again.

Hurry Bellamy, please.